Contributor

Re: On hold for four hours no answer for order placed over a week ago!

Thank you everyone, I am highly disappointed in the way things were handled. I will definitely not be doing any business with the company. I ended up getting last minute Christmas gifts that weren’t as special as the ones that I had ordered because everything was sold out in stores by then. That’s what bothers me the most. But, you live and you learn. QVC has THE worst customer service that I have ever encountered, THE absolute worst! I will be doing something about this because as I have stated before, I deal with anxiety and depression and all of this has made me visit my dr twice due to the amount of stress and anxiety that I have had over it. There was absolutely no need for that, someone from QVC should have contacted me and told me their decision shortly after placing the order, not THIRTEEN days after and the second attempt to get the order. It’s all said and done and I just never want to hear from this company again.
Trusted Contributor

Who would stay on hold for 4 hours?  Unbelievable.  If I am on hold longer than 2 minutes I hang up.

Respected Contributor

@kiki2121  I'm sorry this happened to you with your very first (and last?) order! If I understand what I've read from you, you are dealing with postpartum depression, so you also have a newborn to care for? I can't even imagine what you are going through!

I will say that many of us who have shopped here for a number of years have learned NOT to order things after, say, the end of October and actually expect to receive them on time. Added to that, QVC's shipping times have been ridiculous in many cases lately!

I hope your gift recipents were understanding, considering all you've had to deal with. Honestly, I don't know if I would have even bothered with buying gifts this year if I'd been in your situation! I think everyone would've understood.

Anyway, I hope you had a good Christmas, and your anxiety has calmed!

Contributor

@vermint wrote:

@kiki2121  I'm sorry this happened to you with your very first (and last?) order! If I understand what I've read from you, you are dealing with postpartum depression, so you also have a newborn to care for? I can't even imagine what you are going through!

I will say that many of us who have shopped here for a number of years have learned NOT to order things after, say, the end of October and actually expect to receive them on time. Added to that, QVC's shipping times have been ridiculous in many cases lately!

I hope your gift recipents were understanding, considering all you've had to deal with. Honestly, I don't know if I would have even bothered with buying gifts this year if I'd been in your situation! I think everyone would've understood.

Anyway, I hope you had a good Christmas, and your anxiety has calmed!

Thats is a nice post @vermint .

@kiki2121 Hope you had a nice holiday. Heart

I need a good number for the finance department. I see a post with a number that is no good. Please someone contact me ASAP. Thank you