Contributor
Accepted Solution

On hold for four hours no answer for order placed over a week ago!

This is absurd! I placed my order since 12/14! Had soooo many issues until I cancelled, placed it again with prime delivery because they are christmas gifts and then I get an email AFTER hours saying that I need to call them to verify some payment info. I have been on hold for FOUR hours over the phone and haven’t been able to reach a live person, I have emailed and no answer, I have left voice messages, no call back! This is the worst customer service experience that I have ever encountered. I need to know what’s going on because I’m out $509 dollars and still don’t have any items! I placed a second order with one item and that’s the only thing that processed, shipped and arrived. What is going on?! What verification is needed?! I need these presents TOMORROW!!!!
Honored Contributor

Re: On hold for four hours no answer for order placed over a week ago!

As so the thread begin

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

@kiki2121 ....page the moderators, they may be able to help.

Honored Contributor

@kiki2121 

I suggest you send an email to the Mods at QVCSocialTeam@QVC.com with your order info, they are amazing at solving CS issues.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Contributor

I did... haven’t heard back either. I’m so beyond frustrated. How can they be so careless?
Respected Contributor

You might as well accept that you will not get your packages in time.

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Contributor

That’s not an option. The way they right away held my money and my total balance includes a ridiculous delivery charge per item, that same way, they’re going to ship them out today and make sure they’re here tomorrow. I’m taking this to corporate, I will involve lawyers because my anxiety has been through the roof over this, haven’t been able to sleep and I have the dr visits (plural) to prove this.
Honored Contributor

Four hours? Let us know what they say!

Contributor

STILL on hold, going on FIVE hours now. QVC Social Team replied saying that my order won’t ship until I speak to the finance department. Okay... HOW do I speak to them, I’m STILL on hold!!!!!
Honored Contributor

@Alice-QVC   @Beth-QVC   @Melvin-QVC   can you help this poster?

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau