Trusted Contributor

On Home Page clicking on QVC2 brings up QVC

Moderators,

I like that QVC has added, to the home page, what is airing on QVC2 and that we have the ability to see Items Recently On Air just like we have for the regular QVC.  But when I click on the Shop Items on Air box, within the QVC2 Items Recently on Air, it brings up the items from QVC not QVC2.

I noticed this yesterday, but again today, this is still happening.  I am using a Chrome browser to access the site.  Can a Mod check and see if this is just me or if there is really an issue bcause at this point I can't pull up any recently aired items on QVC2.

Thank you

QVC Customer Care

Re: On Home Page clicking on QVC2 brings up QVC

@vickie25 wrote:

Moderators,

I like that QVC has added, to the home page, what is airing on QVC2 and that we have the ability to see Items Recently On Air just like we have for the regular QVC.  But when I click on the Shop Items on Air box, within the QVC2 Items Recently on Air, it brings up the items from QVC not QVC2.

I noticed this yesterday, but again today, this is still happening.  I am using a Chrome browser to access the site.  Can a Mod check and see if this is just me or if there is really an issue bcause at this point I can't pull up any recently aired items on QVC2.

Thank you

Hi @vickie25

When you come to the Items Recently On Air page, are you using the channel dropdown at the top of the page to select QVC2?

Barb 

Customer Care

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Barbara,

I am not going to the Recently on Air page.  I am on the QVC Home Page.  If you scroll down halfway, you will see this

Watch & Shop Our Channels

Scroll left
QVC
QVC2
Beauty iQ
Scroll right
On QVC Now

Right below this, it first has a box for QVC.  What is currently on Air and Items Recently on Air.  When you are in the Items Recently on Air section, there is a clickable button called Shop Items on Air.  Whether you are in the QVC  section, or right below that, the QVC2 section, when you click on that button, it show you items that recently aired on QVC.  I can't bring up items from QVC2 even though I can see a picture of some of the QVC2 items that had recently been on air.  

I believe this is how most of your customers access the recently aired items.  Directly from QVC's main home page.  

Being a former programmer, I believe the issue is the 2 buttons are named the same which is why it brings up the same data.  The QVC2 button should have been called Shop QVC2 Items on Air.

QVC Customer Care

@vickie25 wrote:

Barbara,

I am not going to the Recently on Air page.  I am on the QVC Home Page.  If you scroll down halfway, you will see this

Watch & Shop Our Channels

Scroll left
QVC
QVC2
Beauty iQ
Scroll right
On QVC Now

Right below this, it first has a box for QVC.  What is currently on Air and Items Recently on Air.  When you are in the Items Recently on Air section, there is a clickable button called Shop Items on Air.  Whether you are in the QVC  section, or right below that, the QVC2 section, when you click on that button, it show you items that recently aired on QVC.  I can't bring up items from QVC2 even though I can see a picture of some of the QVC2 items that had recently been on air.  

I believe this is how most of your customers access the recently aired items.  Directly from QVC's main home page.  

Being a former programmer, I believe the issue is the 2 buttons are named the same which is why it brings up the same data.  The QVC2 button should have been called Shop QVC2 Items on Air.

Hi @vickie25

I do see the area on the QVC homepage that you are referring to and it appears that you must also select the QVC2 dropdown to see the correct items on air.  I hope I am understanding you correctly.

QVC2.JPG

Trusted Contributor

Barbara,

That is not intuitive for your customer.  We should not have to switch like this.  I would think most customers, like myself, would just click on the button as that is what we have always done.  Especially since there is an entire section, already displayed on the home page, just for QVC2..  To me that is a poor design.  What would have been better, is to just have the one section.  The default being the QVC items recently on Air, THEN, when you click on the drop down for QVC2, it replaces the QVC items with the QVC2 items, so you only see that one section.  If I am making sense.

I appreciate you looking into this because I would never have thought to do that.  I would like my comments to be sent to your IT team.  Honestly I feel with any changes being made to your website, not asking for participation from your customers, to test the design prior to production rollout, should be revisited.

Thank you

QVC Customer Care

@vickie25 wrote:

Barbara,

That is not intuitive for your customer.  We should not have to switch like this.  I would think most customers, like myself, would just click on the button as that is what we have always done.  Especially since there is an entire section, already displayed on the home page, just for QVC2..  To me that is a poor design.  What would have been better, is to just have the one section.  The default being the QVC items recently on Air, THEN, when you click on the drop down for QVC2, it replaces the QVC items with the QVC2 items, so you only see that one section.  If I am making sense.

I appreciate you looking into this because I would never have thought to do that.  I would like my comments to be sent to your IT team.  Honestly I feel with any changes being made to your website, not asking for participation from your customers, to test the design prior to production rollout, should be revisited.

Thank you

Hi @vickie25

I would be more than happy to forward your comments to our IT team.  We appreciate your feedback!

Barb 

Customer Care