Respected Contributor
Accepted Solution

Old already-delivered products showing up on new item tracking!

@Beth-QVC & mods

For the second time in two weeks, as I track a newly purchased item, it shows my purchase date, then 10-12 entries from two months ago on an item that was already delivered.

Is the Q re-using tracking numbers?

This must be happened to others.

QVC Customer Care

Re: Old already-delivered products showing up on new item tracking!

@1Professor wrote:

@Beth-QVC & mods

For the second time in two weeks, as I track a newly purchased item, it shows my purchase date, then 10-12 entries from two months ago on an item that was already delivered.

Is the Q re-using tracking numbers?

This must be happened to others.

Hi @1Professor

Unfortunately the tracking messages displaying old information are showing in error and do not reflect the current location of the order. We apologize for this technical short-term problem and want to assure you that your order is in shipping and is expected to arrive by the original estimated delivery date.

Barb

Customer Care

Respected Contributor

@Barbara-QVC: Thanks for the quick response. It's terribly odd, but I'll just ignore it.

Valued Contributor

Why have all the tracking #'s changed??? I can not track 5 items in the process of being returned! All the tracking #'s on previous orders are now changed!!! This is getting out of hand.It's an expensive return & I always write the numbers down. This time I didn't because I was rushing to get to my elderly parents. This will be my last order from QVC until I find out something is fixed. If not you'll be out of business anyway! Same message all the time about being sorry your having problems! For a year?????????

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@DAD wrote:

Why have all the tracking #'s changed??? I can not track 5 items in the process of being returned! All the tracking #'s on previous orders are now changed!!! This is getting out of hand.It's an expensive return & I always write the numbers down. This time I didn't because I was rushing to get to my elderly parents. This will be my last order from QVC until I find out something is fixed. If not you'll be out of business anyway! Same message all the time about being sorry your having problems! For a year????????

Thinking if you go to the USPS site and enter the tracking numbers you should be able to track it fine.  Anytime, I have trouble at any of the websites with tracking that is what I do.  Let us know if it worked as that can be terribly frustrating I know.  Just realized you did not write the tracing numbers down to do that, maybe QVC has them if you call.