Honored Contributor

Re: OMG not just ME? I thought it was just ME! I've been getting more ****** from this company

I definitely wouldn't shop here anymore if I were you. Why put up with that kind of service?

How many posts must one have before complaining?  Maybe it needs to be in the terms. If she has too much time because she is complaining, those who respond in a snarky way must have too much time as well. 

Honored Contributor

Re: OMG not just ME? I thought it was just ME! I've been getting more ****** from this company

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Mix and match.  You've certainly had a run of bad luck!  In 30+ years of shopping vigorously at QVC, I've never had any of those things happen.  I might add, my experiences with CS have been exemplary.  Methinks you tend to exaggerate a wee bit. 

BINGO!  I haven't shopped here quite that long, but in the 14+ years I have been shopping here, & I do mean consistently (I'll hold off using the term vigorously...denial, maybe?  HA!) I can count on one hand any "mishaps" & customer service was on top of it.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@Mix and match  you say QVC is not accepting some of your returns?  This is a new one for me, I have not seen this complaint before.  Sounds like you have a lot of returns.  What are the reasons you are given that they are not being accepted? Waited too long? Sent only one part of a set of something? Sent a different product?  Very curious how QVC could not accept a legitimate return.