Esteemed Contributor

Re: OK mods, it's your call now!

@RoughDraft wrote:

All this angst over a few items of clothing?  I hope you have something in your closet to fall back on because winter's coming.

Brace yourselves winter is coming - Squirrel in armor | Meme Generator

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Esteemed Contributor

I don't understand how come some posters know that the items the op ordered are in container ships in some port since QVC has not said that.

I looked up both items and they have actual reviews, meaning some customers have received them.

QVC has placed orders I have made for clearance items in backorder, eventually shipping them to me up to weeks later.  Those items were not in any ship.  QVC's inventory problems predate the pandemic and are well documented.

Unfortunately @new nickname 4 I think the most you can get is your order cancelled, and if I felt as you do, I would request that.  I do think qvc's failure to give realistic expectations to this customer would be of interest to the BBB or Attorney General.  However, if the answer is that they haven't received the orders because of shipment delays that would be an acceptable excuse.  But I don't see any evidence that QVC has told that to this customer.

I wouldn't get that worked up about not getting a Denim & Co item. One of the reviewers said she canceled her order and ordered something from LL Bean instead.  That seems like a more reasonable response to the situation.

Esteemed Contributor

@new nickname 4 wrote:

@Biftu I have passed up several opportunities to buy a similar item, in the color that I want, because I knew that I had already ordered the color and it was coming.  Now the altermate choices in my size are either gone, or are at full price.  I do not need to move on, rather QVC needs to step up their game and be honest.  They are doing a better job these past few weeks, as I hear the hosts saying "we have this in our warehouse, and it is ready to ship now".  That's all I want is honesty.  I guess since I need a white 3/4 length top, I just need to go elsewhere.  Is that what you're saying?

I have never understood your position of that's how it goes.   I can't easily go out to shop, but I guess that's what you're suggesting?

Yes, that is what I am suggesting.  Since you can't easily go out to shop, you may have a better experience shopping at other sites if shopping here is causing you such angst.  Though disappointing, I can certainly live without my order if it doesn't arrive. I think we have learned that if we need an item by a certain date this may not be the place to order. I agree, they are doing a better job now saying that an item is ready to ship now from their warehouse.  

Honored Contributor

@new nickname 4 wrote:

I just emailed QVC social team:

I ordered item A456106 on Sept 6th, 2021.  I have included the date because I don’t want to wait until 2022 to receive this!!!!!  I am angry!Q!!@!@!  Today I received a message from QVC that said the order was delayed but would begin shipping on Oct 4th??????????????????  Since today in Oct 18th, what the he (hockey stick’s) is going on. 

I also received an email from QVC that my order Item: A383587 Denim & Co. Petite Heavenly Jersey Button Front was also delayed.  I DEMAND COMPENSATION FOR THESE DELAYS!!!!!

If QVC can’t fulfill their obligations as promished, I will contact my state Attorney General to see what can be done to shut down this dishonest sales site.  I’m not kidding!!@!!

Please respond before tomorrow 12 PM noon Central time, or I will report your company to my state Attorney General as company that doesn’t fulfill their obligations to customers.  Possibly you are committing fraud. 

YES I'm angrey, And I'm going to make sure that if this is not resolved quickly, I will shout loudly that QVC is not to be trusted.  

DO YOU UNDERSTAND?

@new nickname 4  You might as well block me "over there" too because you are NOT going to like what I have to say.

You want to be compensated for what???  

You are going to contact the Attorney General to shut down the Q?  ROTFLOL!  Oh, the power!!

Many of us have had these delays happen and sending nasty emails only make you look foolish.  I sincerely hope you calm down and compose your correspondence with maturity and your emotios  in check.

The Q is aware and I went through a similar situation awhile back; I received a courteous reply and the item was canceled promptly.

You do realize the thousands of orders held up with the shipping mess and I'm sure everyone is doing the best that they can.

You are not the only customer to experience this and quite frankly it's a D&C item that I'm sure you can do without if worse comes to worse.

Good grief.  Calm down.  

And your "challenging the mods" is a laugh.  As though they are in charge of all the shipping delays going on today.

Put down your sword.  I pity any customer service person not just here but on any online site.

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Super Contributor

@Cakers3 Consider it done. 

However, I only challenged the mods to respond to me, which they have not done on a  previous basis.  Sometimes yes, sometimes no.  Just as they are not really here tonight, or answering.  

Of course I am not going to think that anyone, attorney general, or not will shut down the Q.  

Yes, people have responded that they have been compensated with account credits, up to $10 because of delays.  Why not everyone, or all of us?

If no one challenges the social team, so that the social team can contact the real people in charge of processing orders, or shipping, or even making sure that the items are available, why would a company want to make improvements?

It's passive people such as you (who say to me calm down) that allow the companies to continue with their practice of shoddy customer service and ordering..  So you can thank me when you order from other sites and everything goes smoothly, because it's customers who complain and get things corrected so that others can get their orders.

You're welcome.

Esteemed Contributor

@new nickname 4 wrote:

They have never shipped, so no I can't get a refund.  I did write the social team, I'm waiting for a reply.  I only want to bring attention to the fact that the QVC Denim & Co does not honor their orders.

@new nickname 4 , So if they haven't shipped, unless you were charged, there is no harm to you other than frustration.  Or are you saying it never shipped but they charged you right away without shipping?

Respected Contributor

@new nickname 4, I have never heard of anyone at QVC being given a $10 credit for a delay. Are you certain you haven't confused them with HSN?

And my personal feeling about message boards is if someone has already blocked three members on a board that's a couple weeks old, well, that says more about them than those blocked.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

IMHO better communication could help alleviate some frustration for the customer and reduce the complaints QVC has to deal with.  I fully understand the supply chain issues and the effect on all products and retailers have no control over that.  B&M can only sell what they have on hand.

QVC and other on line sellers do have control over the expectations they set.  If it's not in stock, don't say so and then revert to back order.  Just say it hasn't arrived in warehouse  and best case scenario.  Yes, they will have cancellations but better than loosing customers.

I got my last two orders within a week of ordering so I'm thinking as products do arrive they are sent quickly.  Being up front and honest communication goes a long way.  

Esteemed Contributor

@new nickname 4 wrote:

@Cakers3 Consider it done. 

However, I only challenged the mods to respond to me, which they have not done on a  previous basis.  Sometimes yes, sometimes no.  Just as they are not really here tonight, or answering.  

Of course I am not going to think that anyone, attorney general, or not will shut down the Q.  

Yes, people have responded that they have been compensated with account credits, up to $10 because of delays.  Why not everyone, or all of us?

If no one challenges the social team, so that the social team can contact the real people in charge of processing orders, or shipping, or even making sure that the items are available, why would a company want to make improvements?

It's passive people such as you (who say to me calm down) that allow the companies to continue with their practice of shoddy customer service and ordering..  So you can thank me when you order from other sites and everything goes smoothly, because it's customers who complain and get things corrected so that others can get their orders.

You're welcome.

Interesting.....so you are trying to take advantage of a company that has no control over a global shipping situation.  Kudos to you, but don't expect me to thank you for your extortion.

Someday, when scientists discover the center of the Universe....some people will be disappointed it is not them.
Respected Contributor

Another over the top rant.