Super Contributor

OK mods, it's your call now!

I just emailed QVC social team:

I ordered item A456106 on Sept 6th, 2021.  I have included the date because I don’t want to wait until 2022 to receive this!!!!!  I am angry!Q!!@!@!  Today I received a message from QVC that said the order was delayed but would begin shipping on Oct 4th??????????????????  Since today in Oct 18th, what the he (hockey stick’s) is going on. 

I also received an email from QVC that my order Item: A383587 Denim & Co. Petite Heavenly Jersey Button Front was also delayed.  I DEMAND COMPENSATION FOR THESE DELAYS!!!!!

If QVC can’t fulfill their obligations as promished, I will contact my state Attorney General to see what can be done to shut down this dishonest sales site.  I’m not kidding!!@!!

Please respond before tomorrow 12 PM noon Central time, or I will report your company to my state Attorney General as company that doesn’t fulfill their obligations to customers.  Possibly you are committing fraud. 

YES I'm angrey, And I'm going to make sure that if this is not resolved quickly, I will shout loudly that QVC is not to be trusted.  

DO YOU UNDERSTAND?

Honored Contributor

Re: OK mods, it's your call now!

@new nickname 4 @You can call Customer Service and ask for a refund or some help with this order.

Honored Contributor

Image result for things are going to get better

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

send an email to QVCSOCIALTEAM@qvc.com.

they are usually fast to respond to issues.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 

She said in the OP that she had emailed the Social Team.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@sunshine45 

She said in the OP that she had emailed the Social Team.

@KingstonsMom 

i guess she felt the need to vent here for some reason instead of waiting for a response and/or resolution.

she can also message the the social team on messenger via facebook. 

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

@new nickname 4    Please take a few monents away from your ranting to familiarize yourself with the situation that exists in international shipping and domestic transportation.  All you have to do is turn on the news as it's been on virtually every newscast.  Everybody who orders from online retailers is waiting for delayed orders.  They're doing their best but delays are unavoidable when there are 80 ships offshore waiting to be unloaded.  Once unloaded there aren't enough  drivers to transport items to warehouses.  It's a huge mess. 

Oh, and threats aren't going to help you one bit. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

So the items haven't been shipped, so you haven't been charged, yet you demand compensation?

Some people are too funny.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

QVC should not be selling items they do not have for immediate shipment. 

@new nickname 4   I would also contact the Better Business Bureau and lodge a complaint with them.

Super Contributor

They have never shipped, so no I can't get a refund.  I did write the social team, I'm waiting for a reply.  I only want to bring attention to the fact that the QVC Denim & Co does not honor their orders.