Super Contributor

OK- eating my words tonight!

I recently said enought with the sad state of "in process" and shipping.  Today, everything I ordered has arrived, and I love it all.  Even the Clarks shoes that were a TSV on June 20th, came today and they FIT.  So I will eat the "crow dish" and say a big I'm sorry to QVC.  I realize the social team is trying above and beyond their job description trying to help people receive their products.  So a big thank you to all QVC workers, from the warehouse to the social team.  

Honored Contributor

Re: OK- eating my words tonight!

proxy-image.gifwhistling.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Respected Contributor

@new nickname 4   Very gracious of you to come back and make this statement.  Hats off to you.  And I'm sure the Social Team appreciates it and will pass it along to the rest of the packing, shipping, and other QVC employees who work hard trying to make and keep us happy.

You definitely made me feel good to read a positive statement.

Best,

aroc3435

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yeeeaaaa @new nickname 4 , I understand. Things will get better as time goes by, so keep ordering and keep liking what you order.

It takes a super, super person to say what you did.

We need people like you on the QVC forum.

Trusted Contributor

@new nickname 4   You really did have a Christmas in July moment with all the packages arriving.   

I had some items take a few extra days to receive, but haven't been inconvenienced either. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Great apology to QVC.

I had a day where I got 12 packages 
(5 QVC. 4HSN. 3 Walmart) that were ordered over a month ago.  Mail person said that they had a slower day and were able to get to thousands packages they were not able to process.  The regular UPS person said that often packages sit on trucks that either had repairs being made or ones that temp workers used and they are not able to process or deliver them timely.  That is why to blame QVC or any company you ordered from is  wrong!!!!!