Valued Contributor
So now, when I try to log in to the forum via my laptop, I get a screen that says, "We're sorry, but QVC.com is currently unavailable. To continue purchasing products, please use automated ordering etc. etc."

The QVC app does not work on my phone, so my access to QVC.com it's getting more and more limited. I actually had to go on my phone and into Safari in order to post this, since the app won't open.

Is anyone else having this experience? And when is it going to stop? Can anyone from customer service help?
Valued Contributor
Just adding that it is likely there are others having this problem, but they are unable to login to the forum, and thus can not let QVC know. Like I said, I had to go through the website via my iPhone safari browser.
Respected Contributor

Actually, for me, today is the first time in a couple weeks that I was able to log in and go straight back to these boards without having to go through my order page first.  (I'm just using a regular computer.)

Laura loves cats!
Honored Contributor

@Suziqzee wrote:
So now, when I try to log in to the forum via my laptop, I get a screen that says, "We're sorry, but QVC.com is currently unavailable. To continue purchasing products, please use automated ordering etc. etc."

The QVC app does not work on my phone, so my access to QVC.com it's getting more and more limited. I actually had to go on my phone and into Safari in order to post this, since the app won't open.

Is anyone else having this experience? And when is it going to stop? Can anyone from customer service help?

@Suziqzee I am back to logging into the Forum normally today, however, I am getting that screen you mention when I click on Program Guide. I did not have that Program Guide problem before today.  Oh well.

Valued Contributor
Caaareful Shopper, I think that's what has me especially worried; that the login problem has been "fixed," for some folks. Whatever was done to repair it has resulted in my not being able to login, at all, and perhaps others, too. I hope the IT dept is still working on it.
Respected Contributor

I'm no longer taken to my account page when I sign in. Thanks for fixing this  problem.

Valued Contributor
I'm glad for you, Deeva, that you are happy, and able to sign in. I, however, am not, whereas, at least before, I was, despite having to first go to the account and recent purchases page. Whatever the "fix" was, for some, it has now utterly broken the sign in for me.
Honored Contributor

I got the error message when using Chrome, which is usually my first choice.

I'm on Explorer now with no problems.

@Suziqzee wrote:

Trusted Contributor

2blonde wrote:

Actually, for me, today is the first time in a couple weeks that I was able to log in and go straight back to these boards without having to go through my order page first.  (I'm just using a regular computer.)

@2blonde, this is the same for me ... login on my laptop and it now goes to the Forums.  yea Cat Happy  Thanks Q.

Now I hope that the Q's IT Department can fix the other 'glitches' for the rest of the Forum members. Woman Sad