Esteemed Contributor

Re: Now my order is marked back ordred

Lately I have run into the same issue.  Ordered when presented, than received an email that is on advance order or waitlist!! 

When I ordered, there was still stock available.  I find it so hard to believe that a company as large as QVC can't keep track of supply and demand of products!!

Occasional Contributor

Same here twice in a week.  I ordered the Valerie Parr Hill TSV far before the color I wanted sold out and the order was confirmed. It was then listed as backordered.  Since this was going to be a Christmas gift, I was able to call and change the color to the second choice and it has been shipped.  Next was the Homeworx TSV.  I ordered one of the set of three candles early in the day and about noon went back to order another.  They continued to present this item until nearly 10 PM and then announced it was sold out.  Once again, I have an order confirmation that has now turned into a backorder.  I called CS and they said it was the fault of the vendor.  I said to her that they must have oversold and she said yes, probably.  Well I am not happy.  Having been a customer of QVC since 1991, I have never had this happen before.  I am not a happy camper and if this happens again, I'm not sure I will ever trust QVC to be sending me my confirmed item.  This is really not a good situation.  I wondered since I had ordered multiples if QVC decided to try to make more people happy and take one of my multiple orders away.  They are going to end up losing their long time customers!!!  

Valued Contributor

I don't know what's going on with QVC. I have had the same experiences & if you need to exchange an item there's nothing left. I'm shopping local stores. I know exactly what I'm getting. 

Frequent Contributor

Well, at least I'm not alone in this!

I noticed today that 3 items I ordered are now on backorder!   One item from Kim Gravel which I ordered on the FIRST presentation and is now sold out.  The Bali TSV, what a TSV that was available and now not.  And a Tolani clearance duster that now all of a sudden is sold out.  I received an email fro the Q saying the shipment was delayed.  No mention of backorder.

This is getting ridiculous.  I have been telling myself to stop buying so much from the Q. This may just put me over the edge.

I could understand an item occasionally this happens with but 3 at one time.  QVC is getting really messed up.