Super Contributor

Now my order is marked back ordred

After three wks in processing and given a delivery date of the 19th ..today its marked on back  order.. .. now they are just realizing this ??one good thing now I could cancel which I did.. I ordered a top over a week later and that one was delivered in ten days.. this they couldn't even get it through processing .. it took almost three wks to realize it was on backorder..  I am done

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Now my order is marked back ordred

I'm experiencing about the same thing. Order was placed 3 weeks ago (Cuddl Duds) and haven't received it. The order status has been indicating "in process". Today I received an email from QVC telling me that the item isn't available for immediate shipment, and that I can cancel the order in my Order Status. But no - the message there is that the item is in process and can't be modified! I know I could call CS, but I'm not about to sit on hold for something that the Q needs to fix, i.e., change the Order Status to let me cancel as indicated in their email. Enough of this!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@jannabelle1 

I am having the exact same problem ,with 2 CudlDuds orders  I even had CS try to cancel.  Smiley Sad

I will not be around all summer if they ship after Monday they will remain on my doorstep untill fall !

QVC seems to be in BIG trouble!!!  imo

Respected Contributor

I had the same thing happen. I ordered May 1st. I have had several emails that I will get it on this date and that. Just a few days ago I got an apology and a new date to receive. Then today it says back ordered. I don't mind waiting for something if I'm told at the get go I'll have to wait for a long time but this is ridiculous. 

Esteemed Contributor

@MalteseMomma, they're sending mixed signals to customers. The Order Status for customer orders doesn't match their email instructions. You're right - they have some major problems, especially if CS can't even cancel an order. That's not a good message to send out.

Honored Contributor

I wouldn't order from a company that did that again either but a lot of people must have amnesia because they always order again and then wind up complaining on the forums. 

Contributor

i placed an order and it said 5/18 was delivery date. Asof today still no item.

I checked my emails for the confirmation and to see if I had missed anything. It says wait list order. WHAT.....when I placed my order it was not a waitlist item and my invoice does not say wait list either.  I called QVC and spoke to cust rep and asked her to cancel and she said ok but to this day it has not been canceled either.  There is no tracking so the train has not left the station.

QVC this is BS when you lie to your customers. Im calling my credit card company regarding your shaninigans.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is argumentative

Super Contributor

QVC oversold my item and then canceled the back order almost a month later without even letting me know...
Esteemed Contributor

I ordered Andrew Lessman co10 200mg on 8/17 as an advance order to be delivered Sept 22. Now it is on back order.  Yet HSN was on with him last week and items i ordered were already received. He was selling the above, but not the same price.

My question is, why on backorder now?  Another question, why can HSN get items out so quick and you can talk to CS, but QVC you can't speak with anyone and orderes take so long and then get put on backorder?

With all the problems QVC is having an poor CS, time to quit.

I called Pro caps, they can't help and will not price match so i could order from them.  I told them how bad QVC is and how great HSN will send right away.  I hope he doesn't go on QVC anymore and they give him my message.  I buy a lot of his vits. but could get no help from them. Another customer on this blog was right. STOP ORDERING FROM QVC.