Honored Contributor

@ScrapHappy wrote:

I order a Denim & co. shirt on 9/12.  When I first checked tracking, it had left Fontana California and arrived in Morrow Georgia (my state).  When I checked tracking a second time, there was no longer anything from Georgia.  It stated it was shipped (again?) from California.  I just looked at tracking this evening (9/22) and it says "no tracking information is available."  Also, in my account it says it was shipped 9/18 and delivered 9/18.  What is going on?

@ScrapHappy 

I've had the same problem with my last 3 packages that hit Morrow, GA (my state too).

Once they arrived there, all tracking stopped and the packages went missing.

I think that facility needs to take a hard look at theft or personnel issues, I've not had that problem with any other location.

Thankfully, QVC sent out replacements, but now it makes me nervous to order, that QVC may think I'm scamming them!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

It seems since QVC merged with HSN, it hasn't been a smooth transition. Packages are being sent from all over the country, packages have been lost, their tracking is impossible, and wait times are lengthy. Its not just the pandemic, its management.

Honored Contributor

@Effie54 QVC and HSN haven't merged. They are owned by the same company. They don't operate as a single entity.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Now My Package is Gone

[ Edited ]

@rms1954 wrote:

@TNsouthernbelle wrote:

I placed an order on September 10th. It has been "in transit" from La Vergne, TN since Sept 14th.  I live less than 3 HOURS FROM THERE!  That's 8 days that says it is in transit from a place that is less than 3 hours from my house.  I am about done with QVC and their shipping

I don't blame QVC.  Once it ships it's out of their hands.  If it's sitting at my PO for three days, then it's on the USPS.

@rms1954 

I blame QVC! 

I buy my product from QVC,not the P.O. or Mail Innovations or wherever!

I expect QVC to get my package to me in a decent amout of time and in good condition!

If they cannot do that and  have these huge shipping problems,they need to look into it and hire another company!!!

jmo

Honored Contributor