Respected Contributor

I order a Denim & co. shirt on 9/12.  When I first checked tracking, it had left Fontana California and arrived in Morrow Georgia (my state).  When I checked tracking a second time, there was no longer anything from Georgia.  It stated it was shipped (again?) from California.  I just looked at tracking this evening (9/22) and it says "no tracking information is available."  Also, in my account it says it was shipped 9/18 and delivered 9/18.  What is going on?

Honored Contributor

You need to email:

QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com

Give them all the info.

Honored Contributor

@ScrapHappy I had one that said it was delivered and it was not, but showed up next day.  Many times it sits at our PO for a few days before they decide to deliver it.

Occasional Contributor

I placed an order on September 10th. It has been "in transit" from La Vergne, TN since Sept 14th.  I live less than 3 HOURS FROM THERE!  That's 8 days that says it is in transit from a place that is less than 3 hours from my house.  I am about done with QVC and their shipping

Trusted Contributor

Re: Now My Package is Gone

[ Edited ]

I go through the same thing with every single thing I've ordered and it's shipped from California !!!   I hate it, it always takes at the very least two weeks to get it and a couple of times longer.  Bring back the good old days when most very thing was shipped out of PA.     

Honored Contributor

@TNsouthernbelle wrote:

I placed an order on September 10th. It has been "in transit" from La Vergne, TN since Sept 14th.  I live less than 3 HOURS FROM THERE!  That's 8 days that says it is in transit from a place that is less than 3 hours from my house.  I am about done with QVC and their shipping

I don't blame QVC.  Once it ships it's out of their hands.  If it's sitting at my PO for three days, then it's on the USPS.

Respected Contributor

IMHO, Bethlehem, PA is the best shipper; Fontana, CA is the worst.

Honored Contributor

I have an order that was shipped on the 16th and has been sitting in Fontana, CA ever since, according to the tracking.

Beth (moderator) checked on it for me yesterday and said it showed an EDD of yesterday.  Of course, it's not here and, if it doesn't arrive by Friday, she's going to issue a refund.

Most of my orders have reached me in a reasonable time, but this one seems to be stuck in Fontana.

Esteemed Contributor

@stellabystarlight wrote:

IMHO, Bethlehem, PA is the best shipper; Fontana, CA is the worst.

@stellabystarlight   Interesting because I have a package sitting in Fontana, Ca for days.  Cuddle Duds.  I won't order anymore Cuddle Duds after this.  

Esteemed Contributor

I have some Susan Graver pants sitting there.....