Esteemed Contributor

Re: Now I have something stuck at the post office.

@CAcableGirl2 wrote:

@loriqvc  Thank you for the link!   At least I feel better now that it has left the shipping agent and has made it's way to another town, 78 miles away.  I guess it's going SLOOOOW boat or maybe someone is hand carrying it, but at least it looks like it's on it's way.  

Thanks again for the link - I will be sure to keep it for future shipments, since the tracking number I got from the post office doesn't ever seem to get updated from the original drop off. 

@CAcableGirl2 - Once the USPS gives your package to the "agent" that handles final delivery, the USPS has no way to further track the package because it is no longer in the postal system. Newgistics, the company the Q uses for its return shipments, is where you need to turn for tracking the final stages of delivery (that's the site I provided the link for). Again, you'll typically only get a few more details from the SmartLabel system than you will from qvc.com, but sometimes that's just what you need to set your mind at ease.

One other thing that is helpful about the SmartLabel system is the fact that you'll see exactly when your package is delivered, usually a day or two before that is reflected in the Q system. That doesn't mean you'll be able to get your refund more quickly, but it does mean you'll know the package has finally arrived and your refund should be processed shortly.

Frequent Contributor

does QVC have your home address? or do you have a PO BOX that the item went to? because when I ordered my ring from QVC that was Diamonique QVC asked me if I wanted it to come to my home address  and I said no because I couldn't be sure that someone would be here to get the package since we dont have a locked box outside and in this day and age I don't want my packages sitting outside the house...I dont care that I live in a town that is really small and the liklihood of that happening is zero in this day and age I refuse to take a chance.. I told the QVC representative that I wanted my package sent to my mailing address which is not the address on my card but my post office box.. just to be safe.. and that is how it came.. 

Frequent Contributor

I’m in the same boat. My return was received by the Post Office December 10 and no activity since.