Honored Contributor

Re: Notifications on the fritz?

@Sooner wrote:

All together now!  "Nobody likes me, everybody hates me, I'm gonna eat some worms!"

Woman WinkWoman Very HappyWoman Tongue

I do not know WHY that popped into my mind.  I think I'm losing it. . . 

@Sooner!

🤣😂😅

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

Click on notifications and see if there are any you haven't read previously.  If there are, you haven't been notified.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Click on notifications and see if there are any you haven't read previously.  If there are, you haven't been notified.

@Kachina624  it's more than that for some of us... As noted above, I am not seeing any notifications show up in the notifications box and when I go to look I'm not seeing all the notifications I should be based on what I see when I visit certain threads... So, not only are some of us not being alerted to certain notifications, but some of those same notifications aren't showing up in the notification list... In short, nothing about the notification system is working as it should be for some of us.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

All together now!  "Nobody likes me, everybody hates me, I'm gonna eat some worms!"

Big fat slimy worms,

Itty bitty tiny worms

And I forget the rest!

Honored Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

Woman WinkWoman Very HappyWoman Tongue

I do not know WHY that popped into my mind.  I think I'm losing it. . . 

@Sooner -

Haha! We used to sing this little gem all the time growing up! 

And I still sing it at times to my kids and we laugh.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Kachina624  it's more than that for some of us... As noted above, I am not seeing any notifications show up in the notifications box and when I go to look I'm not seeing all the notifications I should be based on what I see when I visit certain threads... So, not only are some of us not being alerted to certain notifications, but some of those same notifications aren't showing up in the notification list... In short, nothing about the notification system is working as it should be for some of us.

Yes, @stevieb!  Precisely.😊

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

@Sooner wrote:

Big fat slimy worms,

Itty bitty tiny worms

And I forget the rest!

@Judaline I always heard:

Long one, short ones, 

fat ones, skinny ones,

I'm gonna eat some worms

First you bite their heads off

then you ====their guts out

I'm gonna eat some worms!

Ah, culture!!!!!!  

Honored Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

@Judaline wrote:

@Sooner wrote:

Big fat slimy worms,

Itty bitty tiny worms

And I forget the rest!

@Judaline I always heard:

Long one, short ones, 

fat ones, skinny ones,

I'm gonna eat some worms

First you bite their heads off

then you ====their guts out

I'm gonna eat some worms!

Ah, culture!!!!!!  

Yeah, ain't it great?

QVC Customer Care

Hi @Judaline I have emailed the IT Department asking for them to look into this.