Honored Contributor

Notifications, Once Again, Are Not Working...

[ Edited ]

Either the notifications box says 0 and I open it to find there are indeed new notifications or the box has a number and when I open it it says I have none and not even the list is showing. If I click again, the list and new notifications show up...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Re: Notifications, Once Again, Are Not Working...

Wacko yet again

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

I was able to bring them up by clicking twice.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I never see  notifications when someone replies to me unless they @ me specifically. I just get hearts. Very weird, but it's been like that for months for me. 

Honored Contributor

Well, I'm glad it's not just me. Also when you want to reply to something if your not careful your text ends up in the thread topic heading. There's always something going on with QVC's website, can't they get their act together?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

And, again today, a notification box pop up shows on screen that someone has hearted your post or called on you, but when you go and look at your notification list it's not there... Still no acknowledgement that anything's amiss nor that it's even been reported and being addressed....

In my pantry with my cupcakes...