Frequent Contributor

Notification not to use email

I recently received an email that said QVC is no longer going to support the email function and to please use Live Chat, along with 2-3 other options to contact QVC.

I have tried for the past 4 days to use Live Chat and every time I get the same message that it is not available because all the Live Chat agents are busy.  Then there is an option to "Email"!  (You can't make this stuff up!)  

It goes without saying that this is very frustrating.

I have tried just calling in the past, but since the pandemic I frequently just got busy signals, so gave up on that option, and would rather just send an electronic message anyway.

I realize the pandemic has caused all sorts of challenges, but eliminating a communication channel, and then not being able to fully support the alternatives is incredible.

It shouldn't be this difficult to reach a customer service person at QVC! 

Honored Contributor

Re: Notification not to use email

@Wild Rose  

You send an email to:  QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com

The  MODS will sort any issues you may be having.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Trusted Contributor

@Mz iMac  And my experience is that they are doing a great job! 👍🏻

Respected Contributor

Emailing the Socialteam.com is the only way to go.  They are incredible.  Everytime I email them, I get a response within minutes and the problem is taken care of right away.  They are the best!

Regular Contributor

"Live Chat"? More like DEAD chat. You're lucky if anyone is there in a reasonable amount of time. QVC seems to be going downhill fast from all the s&h complaints. excessive on-hold times etc.

Respected Contributor

It's not just QVC though. Yesterday I was contacting a company through their chat feature. Got a message that the estimated wait time for an agent would be less than 10 minutes. After an hour I gave up. 

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Etoile308 wrote:

It's not just QVC though. Yesterday I was contacting a company through their chat feature. Got a message that the estimated wait time for an agent would be less than 10 minutes. After an hour I gave up. 

At least you know how long the wait time is. That's helpful. My experience is you get automation,it goes on & on about COVID19 and how busy they are. But nothing about how long we can expect to wait on hold. 

Occasional Contributor

[ Edited ]

Same situation for me. I've a return box of multiple items with 5 from one order of which i used return label(+few other pcs.) I dropped off USPS 5/30,got receipt, was delivered to Q rets agent 6/1@10:57am. I started trying to get help with this after 2 wks, but couldn't get on chat, get response to emails, or get help via phone. Father's day late morning I decided to try chat thinking may be less busy. I accepted 41 in queue which later elevated to higher # as I waited. I finally got Loretta to chat, gave her info in intro while waiting, continued to answer her questions and in the meantime, my elderly relatives arrived. I'd hoped to at least get her to contact warehouse and ck on this- instead she insisted to call me while I had guests here- I wanted to end this quickly due to familyarrival.I asked her to call later but that wasn't option. She agreed to contact warehouse then in the end refused to do anything, said too complicated for a brief chat and I needed to speak with CS via ph-she gave me PH# @ which time I succinctly stated my numerous attempts via phone, chat, email and the phone wasn't an option - I again stated, pls call me later. Nothing was done, nothing at all and she didn't seem to care. I suspect if I'd repeated all the info on a phone call w/her it would've been too much for chat rep and told again to call direct CS. This was my last attempt to get help and I guess I should have gotten on the phone with her while my relatives would wait and probably hear this. My priority was family. Typing is quicker esp when you've provided all the info already. SO now a month, no resolve, no sign of resolve and no where to turn. I've tried calling several times since with no luck. Maybe I'll try the social network email. I'm desperate. 

Occasional Contributor

[ Edited ]

I, too, contacted Athlet*.### via chat. Waited but when agent engaged, she gave me info on delayed returns to tell me they were processing returns from 5/22 that day and asked me to wait. I waited and got refund this morning. Return sent 5/29 and recd 6/2. Took 28 days, but I got it. Most of all, chat agent gave me info that reassured me (unlike Q)and I accepted it.

Frequent Contributor

I agree, the customer support has been terrible!!  Most companies have been going out of their way to attempt to support customer business.  QVC is failing miserably!!!