Honored Contributor

Re: Not worth it anymore

[ Edited ]

@Pearlsgirls wrote:
I buy a lot of clothing on QVC. Recently, I’ve received 5 items that I never ordered in the place of what I did order. One item with a hole ( brand new item), and have also returned items that did not fit. So far, it’s been 2+ months, and I haven’t been refunded for anything. Also I’ve had a problem with things showing “ processing” for close to a couple of weeks, that only turn into “backorder” status. I feel bad about their fire, so I’ve decided to be patient and return the old fashion way, but nothing should take this long. It’s very poor business practice, and they will drive their long time customers away.

@Pearlsgirls  - email the QVC social team right away with your order #.   They'll refund your money:

QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com

Honored Contributor

@Marvsmom  - If you've received the letter from the Q, it's time to curtail your shopping here.  I've been a long time QVC shopper and rarely return.  I do shop elsewhere too.  If I had excessive returns, I would bring my business elsewhere.  Good luck in whatever you decide.

Contributor

I have stopped buying as well.  Orders come too slowly, returns and exchanges are too slow, problems with easy pay, and prices have turned me off.

QVC seems to spend money on their sets and they keep hiring hosts.  Money should be invested on the IT side.  The customer experience is important.

Respected Contributor

If you are returning so much that you receive warning letters, then you do not know how to shop, and you do not understand what clothes look good on your body.

Also, impulse buying (ordering and then wanting to cancel) is just plain silly. Put it on your wish list and think about it!!

I have shopped QVC for decades, and the designers I wear always fit wonderfully, (Quacker, Isaac, Denim & Co., LOGO, etc.) and I enjoy their styles. 

I find the quality to be very, very good, and the clothes are quite comfortable.

If you wait for lunch time specials and clearance sales, the prices are great!  

By the way, I live near the second largest mall in the country, and I shop there all the time as well, especially for fancy clothes that QVC rarely carries anymore (I miss you, Bob Mackie and Louis Dell'Olio !).

I do make returns, mainly for expensive jewelry, and I follow all the steps and alert the Social Team.  Not every item is a winner, but there are always more keepers than losers, because I know what I like, and I know how to shop!

Occasional Contributor

Last week and again today I received two packages that were noticeable returns to QVC. The sweaters were bunched up in the package and no tags were attached. The outside package didn't indicate either was from QVC. Customer Care the first time was very understanding and issued me a brand new sweater. The one today told me to first return the sweater I received and then a new one would be issued. I told him I will return it, but I want a refund. When I asked how this happen and do they expect customers to pay the full amount for receiving returned items, he was lost for an answer. I've been a customer for many many years and this has not happened in the past. Very disappointed.

Super Contributor

@Harperlou I understand.  I have completely stopped ordering (last order was May 11th) and also watching QVC because of the shoddy customer service, and their fraudulent financial handling of ez pays. Whether we are forced to accept obviously used merchandise, or to wait for an exchange (which may or not be a new item) it's a no brainer, we deserve new merchandise if we order a new product.    

They have lost me as a customer, and I also read on their highly touted  QVC we love bla bla, there are some who are also sworn off ordering.  

QVC is hurting financially, their best bet would be to stop their tv programming, and go only to an internet source to sell their products.  They could save thousands by getting rid of their website, studios, hosts, and simply sell.

Occasional Contributor

What a great thread! My daughters and I just had the exact conversations but here's the thing..it's hit and miss with everything right now! Today finally (train derailment)got Clarks leopard flats for them to be too tight too small! I have a gorgeous Iman leopard shirt waiting for these shoes so not happy! Yes Jane Brown 5'10 big feet club! All my other Clarks fit! Several neighbors 55+ community and store people have stopped me about my Halston purses and favorite Kim camou zippered shirt! Talls are hard to find!LOVE all my Vionics!

Just ordered my daughter a gorgeous D&C color block cardigan (UPS ruined surprise) came FAST SHE LOVES IT! Today ny favorite gladiator heel fell off in store. Something told me check my favorite shoes site (ironically it is on QVC) got a gorgeous sandal much cheaper than shoes I will be sending back to QVC! My Women With Control jumper I love just showed up! Tracking was down! Point is research before final order because research brought my daughter back (I sent her some Renee pants) to Women With Control for more office pieces!

A warning letter would make me change shopping strategy.......

Occasional Contributor

On social team is GREAT and why I'm still with QVC in spite of mishaps! Too many retailers want my business for bad service!! 

Occasional Contributor

Oh my daughters and I have a policy if we can't pay the full price we don't buy! Ez pay is a trap to over spend!!

Honored Contributor

I found a new mail order place to shop for clothing.  I don't know if it's new for you all but awhile back I started getting this catalog and at first I was going to throw it in the rubbish because I thought it was going to be trashy.  I started thumbing through it and I thought --- hey - this stuff looks pretty good!  And the prices were really good, as well!  I have placed probably 4 different orders.  It is called creationL 

Now -- the drawback - well, it might be 2 drawbacks.  They often ship from Europe.  I have often gotten my items and when I read the sewn in tags on the clothes they might say Germany -- which I have no problem with at all.  And it often takes like 2 weeks for the items to arrive.  The shipping is $7.00 but it's my understanding that's for the entire order.  I recently ordered 5 items and it was only $7.00 to ship all of them,

They have a wide variety of beautiful dressier items such as for work and church and going out, very casual items, jeans, leggings, sweaters, light jackets, etc. I, personally, have really liked all of the items I have gotten.  And another plus for me, a lot of their tops have a lot of cotton or all cotton, which I really like!

I just thought I'd throw this out there if anyone is looking for a different place to shop on-line. 

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin