Trusted Contributor

You are following in my footsteps!  Back while I was still working, I ordered from QVC a lot!  Over twenty years, at least one or two orders per week, probably!  But now that "tough times" have hit, I have only placed two orders over the last couple of years.

Yes, they do still have lines and items that I like, but I have become disillusioned with ordering and sometimes having to return.  I must say that I very rarely return anything, because I seriously "research" the item before I place my order, so I don't do "whim buying" anymore.

But I totally understand @Marvsmom !

Honored Contributor

Paragraphs please?

Esteemed Contributor

Just be aware that there are other Companies that don't let you return alot either....They will ban you...

My neighbor found that out....

Honored Contributor

I do not like the no return label practice they have decided to do.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

Re: Not worth it anymore

[ Edited ]

I find I am now buying more clothing items from here since they are no longer only showcasing conservative boxy clothing and have more options.  I never have the need to cancel and rarely have to return as I do not impulse buy and check reviews to find how clothing fits most and only order if I really want something!  Also, do not mind waiting as no big deal since nothing is an immediate necessity.   

Best common sense choice is for OP to quit impulse buying and shop elsewhere!

Respected Contributor

I hardly ever return.  I have exchanged now and then.  The items I have returned I simp!y do not buy that type any more.  For example  Breezes.  I've tried a few and returned so no more.  I am better off going  to the stores and try on bras for the best fit.

I like to shop locally because I enjoy it.  Clothes are high all over but the stores offer better bargains plus lots of clearance racks to search through as well.

I just don't need that many clothes and have enough for all seasons.  Spent my money on my grand daughter yesterday school shopping.  We had a great time at the mall.  Lunch after.  Lots of great buys too.  

I still like the Q but not for everything.

Contributor
I buy a lot of clothing on QVC. Recently, I’ve received 5 items that I never ordered in the place of what I did order. One item with a hole ( brand new item), and have also returned items that did not fit. So far, it’s been 2+ months, and I haven’t been refunded for anything. Also I’ve had a problem with things showing “ processing” for close to a couple of weeks, that only turn into “backorder” status. I feel bad about their fire, so I’ve decided to be patient and return the old fashion way, but nothing should take this long. It’s very poor business practice, and they will drive their long time customers away.
Honored Contributor

@Marvsmom   What I have noticed is that no matter where I shop (mostly locally always for clothes), what I WANT to buy costs what QVC for similar lines charges or even much more.  I do not see what I WANT any place for less than the QVC lines you like.

The good thing for me is that 99% of any clothing I actually buy is for a NEED.  Even though I started cutting down the amount of clothing I've been buying even before the pandemic descended on us, I have very few needs.

I live in southern Florida, and I have zero need for fall/winter clothes.  Maybe when the spring clothes come in I will WANT one new outfit.  I should be able to pay for what I want without "making do."  If I can't, I'll make do with whatr I already have!

Honored Contributor

@millieshops I agree their prices now are comprable to many retailers I would put above QVC for brands and reputation.  In conjunction with that, QVC quality is all over the place, and at least in the last few items I ordered simply down the drain.  

Respected Contributor

I purchase most of my clothing from QVC.  Sometimes with a knot in my stomach because I've had issues with sizing (yes, I follow the guides) and I don't like doing QVC returns.  But, I have said this for years....there is NO reason why QVC shouldn't allow or customers be able to cancel an order.  My husband has been in IT for 40 plus years, QVC's IT (ordering, warehouses, programming, etc.) and others of the like has been his bread and butter for most of his career.  Either QVC doesn't have the software (or they don't initiate the part of the software that will do cancelation of an order) or CS doesn't know how to manually do it or told not to.