Trusted Contributor

Not sure where to ask this: Today's Big Deal- Ring set

Questions on the web page aren't answered.

Does anyone know if this is the 1st or 2nd Version?

Thanks

Cat Very HappyHeartCat Very Happy

FURBABIES ARE THE BREATH OF LIFE
Trusted Contributor

Re: Not sure where to ask this: Today's Big Deal- Ring set

[ Edited ]

@skittles2 I looked on Amazon and compared what the units looked like and it seems like QVC is selling the 2nd generation.  Screenshot shows what 1st gen vs 2nd gen looks like.

Screenshot_20220719-231755_kindlephoto-117683256.png

Honored Contributor

@skittles2    I'm looking for jewelry; are you referring to the Ring Security Set?  Probably none of us customers would know but you might try calling CS and perhaps they can research it.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@skittles2   It's not possible to tell by the pictures on Amazon.  You should email QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com and ask them.  I doubt very seriously that it's the newest one.  QVC always seems to sell the older generations of electronics.  At this price it would be an older generation.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@skittles2 , I also believe the Todays Big Deal is version 2 because of the keypad.  I have gen 2, my keypad has the numbers to the right, no circle.  Gen 1 has the keys to the left, with a circle ring on the right.

Be aware though this doesn't include the doorbell or camera.  That is the main difference between gen 1 and gen 2 - the video is much better on the gen 2.  Since QVC's model doesn't include any cameras, it won't make a difference.  If you need to add cameras or doorbell to this, gen 1 base and keypad will work with gen 2 doorbell and cameras.

MezzieStarr  pictures are correct.