Valued Contributor

How many people are allowed to use a name? The reviews I have checked are not mine. Where did my many reviews go and why are two people allowed to use the same name. I am wondering now about my password and how many have it?

Honored Contributor

Sometimes,people " duplicate a name by using a zero instead of the letter O.  They almost look the same, but they are not.  That might be what happened to you.

ROLYPOLY vs R0LYP0LY.

Honored Contributor

is there some easy way to check all of your own reviews other than going to each item page?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Esteemed Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

is there some easy way to check all of your own reviews other than going to each item page?

@sunshine45 - You used to be able to view all your reviews quite easily by going to any review you'd written, hovering over your username, and then clicking "My Reviews" in the dialog box that appeared. For some reason, you can now only view links to your last three items reviewed through that approach, and when you click the links, you only go to the item page rather than your specific review.

If there is still a way to view all the reviews a user has written, I'd love to find out about it!

Valued Contributor

I am still hot under the collar about this. Now, I wonder how our passwords are handled. My reviews were always MY reviews before and now all of a sudden another rolypoly has taken over all my reviews and probably the date I signed up. Anything posted on this blog section with that user name may or may NOT be me. This is an identity thing and I am mad.

Esteemed Contributor

@nomar wrote:

I am still hot under the collar about this. Now, I wonder how our passwords are handled. My reviews were always MY reviews before and now all of a sudden another rolypoly has taken over all my reviews and probably the date I signed up. Anything posted on this blog section with that user name may or may NOT be me. This is an identity thing and I am mad.

@nomar - To clarify: Is your issue with an apparent duplicate username on product reviews? Or here in the Blogs & Forums?

If your issue is regarding the Blogs & Forums, clicking your username next to any post or hovering over your username at the top of the page and selecting "Profile" will show you all posts and activities for your username in this area of the website.

Whichever area is your concern, unless you specifically see activities within your profile that you did not perform, it is likely that someone just has a similar username (as has already been mentioned here). It is very unlikely that anyone has compromised your password or other credentials simply based on a screen name, and if that somehow has happened, it would be very easy to check.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Not my reviews!

[ Edited ]

@loriqvc wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

@sunshine45 - You used to be able to view all your reviews quite easily by going to any review you'd written, hovering over your username, and then clicking "My Reviews" in the dialog box that appeared. For some reason, you can now only view links to your last three items reviewed through that approach, and when you click the links, you only go to the item page rather than your specific review.

If there is still a way to view all the reviews a user has written, I'd love to find out about it!

@sunshine45  @loriqvc

When I click on the reviewer name I can see all their reviews.   On some devices the first click on their name generates a pop-up with only 3 recent reviews but then clicking a second time on the name redirects to the section that lists their entire review history.

You also can use Bazaarvoice's URL to find a reviewer's history.   Replace "TYPEUSERNAMEHERE" with the exact reviewer name:

qvc.ugc.bazaarvoice.com/profiles/1689wcs-en_us/TYPEUSERNAMEHERE/profile.htm

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@nomar wrote:

@nomar,  Is this your accurate review history? 

http://qvc.ugc.bazaarvoice.com/profiles/1689wcs-en_us/rolypoly/profile.htm

If not, you probably want to send the QVC Social Team an email message and ask them to investigate.

QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo wrote:

@loriqvc wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

@sunshine45  @loriqvc

When I click on the reviewer name I can see all their reviews.   On some devices the first click on their name generates a pop-up with only 3 recent reviews but then clicking a second time on the name redirects to the section that lists their entire review history.

You also can use Bazaarvoice's URL to find a reviewer's history.   Replace "TYPEUSERNAMEHERE" with the exact reviewer name:

I just checked my reviews through your Bazaarvoice link, and it brought up Nicknack's reviews, not mine (NickNack).  I wonder where mine are.  I don't review many things, but I have reviewed some.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Esteemed Contributor

@dooBdoo wrote:

@loriqvc wrote:

@sunshine45 wrote:

@sunshine45  @loriqvc

Thanks, @dooBdoo - ignoring the annoying popup and just clicking the name does show all the reviews. I also like seeing all of my product questions there; it helps me know that they were posted even though I haven't received responses yet. (And the Bazaarvoice link worked for me as well.)