Occasional Visitor

Not listed in USPS informed delivery- and tracking number at QVC is unavailable?

[ Edited ]

I bought eyeshadow and clothes iron from QVC, the tracking is same for both items so I assume they shipped together. QVC says the item was delivered 2 days ago.

I went and checked my emails sent to me by USPS informed delivery and there is nothing matching, and the tracking is not recognized??

The post office does not know anything about the package, so I assume it was just not sent because when I go on QVC tracking the info in unavailable.

I want my money back

Honored Contributor

Re: Not listed in USPS informed delivery- and tracking number at QVC is unavailable?

If it was sent by Q's regular mail, you may not get tracking.  Q sends mail by parcel post or 1st class and they aren't usually tracked in USPS systems.  What does it say in your order history?

Contributor

Re: Not listed in USPS informed delivery- and tracking number at QVC is unavailable?

I ordered an item and it supposedly shipped on 11/16.  I checked tracking everyday and it just said sent to innovations.  Finally contacted CS and apparently was never shipped, but I was charged.

Contributor

I sent out two checks for two different items.it has been over a week already and counting...first they claimed they never got the checks then they tell me it takes a week to process it? Which is it QVC get your lies together. You are a hot mess. You CS is a hot mess. And your shipping and handling is a train wreak. This is the last order you will get from me. 

Honored Contributor

@diva1964 wrote:

I sent out two checks for two different items.it has been over a week already and counting...first they claimed they never got the checks then they tell me it takes a week to process it? Which is it QVC get your lies together. You are a hot mess. You CS is a hot mess. And your shipping and handling is a train wreak. This is the last order you will get from me. 

@diva1964 

A week to process an out of town/state check?

That's pretty good, my bank takes 10 days to clear out of town/state checks before the funds are 'available' to me.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@diva1964 wrote:

@diva1964 

A week to process an out of town/state check?

That's pretty good, my bank takes 10 days to clear out of town/state checks before the funds are 'available' to me.

Well, that is your experience and this is mine. And it has been weeks, I ended up cancelling the items and the checks never getting back to me. I am waiting for my statement to come to me to see if there is any activity on the checks or they just got lost.