Occasional Contributor

Re: Not eligible for return or exchange...wait, what?

Good to know  they are a company that stands behind what they state, ey? :                   At QVC, you can rest assured that our standard return policy applies to our online clearance selection, no matter how low the price. It feels good knowing you can always be confident that QVC stands behind every great clearance deal we offer.

Occasional Contributor

Good to know  they are a company that stands behind what they state, ey? :  - NOT!                                                 At QVC, you can rest assured that our standard return policy applies to our online clearance selection, no matter how low the price. It feels good knowing you can always be confident that QVC stands behind every great clearance deal we offer.                  *Might want to UPDATE the policies but I guess too busy raising prices.

Respected Contributor

@Suziqzee, thank you for the informative post.  

I have shopped at QVC from the beginning.  A non-returnable item is unacceptable from any merchant, especially a TV shopping channel.

I will just add this to my list of reasons why I no longer (rarely) shop at QVC.