Honored Contributor

Re: Not eligible for return or exchange...wait, what?

@Suziqzee 

If you read the details of the items marked as not returnable, it clearly states that the items ARE returnable in the event of damaged items or wrong order sent.

You can also email the Mods about this item at QVCSocialTeam@QVC.com., if they don't respond here.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

Buyer Beware!  Read your screen before you click the buy button.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

@SuziqzeeI try to avoid final sale items even brick and mortar.

Sorry for your mess - not sure why you got conflicting CS answers, but I wonder if that happens because the reps don't all work together.  I know some years back, I met a clerk in a local store who supplemented that income as a phone rep for QVC and she said she worked out of her own home.

If that's still true, even if the company sends info to everyone, I know from my classroom experience that's not enough to be assured everyone reads and understands what they send!

Esteemed Contributor

They do this periodically.  My "no returns" purchase was in 2016.

Valued Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@Suziqzee 

If you read the details of the items marked as not returnable, it clearly states that the items ARE returnable in the event of damaged items or wrong order sent.

You can also email the Mods about this item at QVCSocialTeam@QVC.com., if they don't respond here.

Thank you for pointing this out, and you are correct.  I e-mailed again, and after yet another frustrating response telling me to print the unprintable mailing label, I have now been told to send the return back on my own, insure the package for the full price of the (damaged) item and then I can look forward to receiving my refund for both the item and the return shipping.  And I will do all of these most inconvenient steps, but I will never, EVER purchase a non-returnable item again. Lesson learned. Too bad. QVC used to really care about their customers.

Esteemed Contributor

@Suziqzee - In case it sets your mind at ease at all, I also recently had to send back an "unreturnable" item at my own expense to get a refund and reimbursement. As soon as you have confirmation that the package has been received by QVC (I waited a few hours just to be sure the item could more easily be tracked down at the warehouse), contact the social team at QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com to explain the situation and you'll get your money back very quickly. Good luck!

New Contributor

Hi!  I don't post on here very often, love to keep up with what is being discussed though. This is somewhat in line with the return/exchange topic, so here is my issue. I just had a 'live chat' regarding an item I 'returned' for exchange. The recent Laurie Felt TSV jeans, pondered whether to order petite or regular...went against my better judgement since the exhange policy is praised and mentioned SO much, should've ordered both and returned what didn't fit.  Sent the petite back to get the same color, same size, regular length...one would think that is fine, right?  Nope!  I was told via live chat that, because the regular length was a different item number, I couldn't do an exchange.  I don't think the rep caught on to my sarcasm that followed.  I have since fired off an email to CS.

QVC Customer Care

@mrsguff 

I would be happy to arrange the exchange for you. Please send me an email to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com with the order number and what you would like in the exchange. This will be at absolutely no cost to you.

I would just like to emphasize to everyone that our free exchange policy does state it must be within the same item number but I do understand that sizing can be difficult.

Beth QVC

New Contributor

Thank you for such a quick response Beth...as you can see I was slightly bitter since the Live Chat exchange was so fresh, happened several minutes before I posted.  Just really upset me as it is technically the same item.  Some just happen to have their petites/regulars rolled into one item number (the way shoes have regular/narrow/wide all rolled into one).  I'll send the info to you now.

As to some of the other comments re: no returns/exchanges...I do see some other companies doing that, it is often typed in a different color to really stand out.  I'm going to need to pay attention to that on Q items, as I like to browse the clearance and as is sections frequently.  I'm glad I saw this post for several reasons now!

QVC Customer Care

@mrsguff 

You are correct; some items have all the petites/regular/talls are the same item number so to avoid any confusion I will exchange those items.

Beth QVC