Regular Contributor

Is there a reason that I am not able to see any customer reviews, despite being logged in?  Thank you.

Respected Contributor

I also am having the same issue.  

Honored Contributor

@22eyesblue   It just happens from time to time.  Try using a different browser temporarily. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Regular Contributor

Customers shouldn't have to try so hard to make infomed decisions.  Hopefully they will correct what's wrong.  

Honored Contributor

Try clicking on the rating under the title of the item on the upper left hand corner of the page.  Try again if it doesn't work the first time.  Sometimes that works for me.  

Esteemed Contributor

@22eyesblue   I've often found they load if I wait 20-30 seconds.

Sometimes tapping/clicking on the row of stars does the trick. 

. . . Then again, on this website, sometimes nothing helps.

Good luck!

Esteemed Contributor

I am tired of this problem too, and I wish QVC would correct it.  I have no problems with any other websites I visit, and there are many.  I usually use a second device to check out the review (mi phone or ipad, I typically browse on my computer), because I don't want to spend so much time doing troubleshooting for QVC.

It would be good for qvc to actually customer care...

Super Contributor

Not that it helps right now, but this is happening to me as well.  My daughter is a web designer/developer for a major company and said it's a coding issue which should be fixable.  Most likely whoever does this for QVC isn't working today or is unconcerned about the problem.  I've showed her another problem I have when checking my order status and once again it's a coding issue.  I'm glad she understands all of that stuff because it's like reading a foreign language when I see one of her coding pages. (And she's self-taught through online classes because that is not at all what she majored in during her college years.)

Valued Contributor

@22eyesblue  I was experiencing this same issue. What worked was rebooting my iPad, going to QVC .com through my browser to log in, and it fixed it. Very frustrating to be sure.

Respected Contributor

What I notice is that when you first click on an item the video come up. The reviews will not show when the video is on. If you click on the picture under the video the reviews become visible. Other than that I never have a problem seeing reviews.