Contributor

I just did a chat with QVC about this.  The reply indicated that the technicians are aware of the problem and are working to fix it.  I did mention the comments on this subject and that someone is not checking what the techies are doing thereby leaving it to the customers to identify and what a poor way this is to provide customer care.  Of course, I can't prove this and will never know.  Hope this helps, very shoddy business!

Respected Contributor

I am able to read the reviews fine but unable to check Yes or No if it was helpful. It takes me to write a review or new nickname. This has been happening for weeks but at least I can look at them.

Valued Contributor

So far, I can read all reviews but tried to ask a question and I needed a new nickname.   So, I tried my usual name, of course, it was already taken.  Than tried a new name it worked but I did not like that it changed my name for the forum.   So, changed the forum name back to regular name.  Have not tried to ask a question yet with my regular nickname.  So tired of this stuff!!!!!

Occasional Contributor

I can't see reviews OR colors and sizes available. It comes up on my phone, but I prefer to look at items on my Chromebook. How can I purchase something when I can't these things! Something needs to get fixed......