Occasional Contributor

Not able to see product image?

I don't understand why you have products for sale and on your live shows today but the image is not available when someone pulls up the item online (Items Recently on Air). This has happened numerous times today. I just checked again and still cannot view some of the items from shows previously aired today. I don't think many people would purchase an item without seeing a picture. I am giving up and won't be ordering. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Not able to see product image?

and most are on advanced order.

I wonder with all the shipping delays if the "advanced order" dates are the date expected to ship or received by vendor🤷‍♀️

Honored Contributor

@homedecor1 Thanks for posting that to customer care and I was glad to see an answer.

Respected Contributor

If there's not photo available, I just watch the posted video of the product.

Occasional Contributor

I would have watched the video if there was one available but unfortunately there wasn't on several products. 

Esteemed Contributor

The beaded lifts sold out and there was never a picture or video....

Respected Contributor

I totally agree with you on this. At this point in time there are more things wrong with QVC then right...more reasons to NOT shop with them then to shop. Woman Frustrated My purchases were down so much last month my husband asked me if I was ill. Yes, I'm sick of what's going on at the Q.