Respected Contributor

Not Happy! Orders from May 1 & May 2nd Still "In Process"

Two of my orders from early May are still " in process".  One is now on backorder after I received an email last week from Customer Service saying it was delayed but would be delivered this Friday.

My HSN orders have all been shipped within 2 days.  I understand shipping is slower because of the virus, but I am not happy with these delays.

Honored Contributor

Re: Not Happy! Orders from May 1 & May 2nd Still "In Process"

@stellabystarlight    That's life during a pandemic.  Nothing is the same as it was 6 months ago, in case you haven't noticed.  All the places I've browsed and shopped online have warnings that orders may be delayed, if not by the merchant then possibly by the shipper.  It's something were going to have to grin and bear for awhile.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@stellabystarlightdon't feel bad I still have an order from 4/27 in process also 5/1 & 5/2. I know how you feel.  

Respected Contributor

True, Kachina.  I am usually a very patient person.  I think everything is getting to me.

Respected Contributor

I have been having issues as well.  One item sitting forever and need to call on that one.  Ordered two and one that I ordered later I received and the first one  had a price adjustment on because was cheaper later  and had not received yet is still sitting and the person who.did price adjustment must have done something wrong because still  waiting to be shipped.

I had ordered a top and then ended up in LTS so got a price change because I could not cancel first order.  Still not here.

Denim and Co TSV  seem to be taking the longest to get and back orders for the items I ordered first and the later ones came. Latest TSV still in process.

Times have changed and I understand why and just sharing what has been going on with my orders.

To be fair some items have  cone sooner than expected too.

It's like Christmas and never know what's in the box until you open them.

I figure if I do not get something then I saved some money.  Nothing I can't live without.

Honored Contributor

I also have an order that's been "in process" since 4/29. 

It's not a terribly important item but I thought it would be nice to have...a Denim & co top that I already have in another color...cute & comfortable for wearing around the house & a quick dash out to the store.

Who knows when it will ship?  I have a feeling that the Q's warehouse crew has been greatly reduced due to safety & costs.

Super Contributor

It is slow everywhere as I have waited a couple weeks for orders from other compaines as well. And totally understandable under the circumstances.

I just wish we had the option to cancel orders that are taking so long to "process". I wish I knew what stage "in process" meant. If it has been packed and waiting a long time for shipment, I can understand not being able to do that. But if it hasn't been picked and packed, why can't we cancel? Sometimes you don't need the item anymore (or have buyer's remorse after all that time - haha)

Valued Contributor

@MM13 wrote:

It is slow everywhere as I have waited a couple weeks for orders from other compaines as well. And totally understandable under the circumstances.

I just wish we had the option to cancel orders that are taking so long to "process". I wish I knew what stage "in process" meant. If it has been packed and waiting a long time for shipment, I can understand not being able to do that. But if it hasn't been picked and packed, why can't we cancel? Sometimes you don't need the item anymore (or have buyer's remorse after all that time - haha)

I agree and it sounds like many of you have a worse situation than I do. The frustrating thing is not being able to cancel - even hours after ordering. I ordered the new Lisa Rinna duster on May 6 and it said expected delivery May 9. Today is the 12th and it is still in process. I ordered two different colors and tried to cancel one hours after ordering and I was unable to do so.

Honored Contributor

Something that I ordered 4/21 just shipped a few days ago.  I just got an email that two more things that I ordered on 5/1 & 5/6 are delayed.  I am only having shipping issues with QVC.  I ordered a handbag & wallet from Hammitt and it was shipped within a day.  HSN I get my orders 3-5 days.  

Contributor

Oh Please!  Stop blaming the virus!  This has been happening here in California for a long time.  QVC keeps sayng they're working on it(over a year).  You order something WAY before it sells out, after waiting weeks they send you a email that your order has been canceled. So true what others are saying, you can't cancel the order.