Valued Contributor

Northern Nights Flannel Sheets

I'm hoping someone in Customer Service will be able to assist me.  My son loves the Northern Nights Flannel sheets.  Since we're coming into Fall and Winter, I was wondering if QVC will be carrying these sheets this year.  Also, will there be a TSV on them?  Love bill-to-ship-to. Thank you very much.            docsgirl

QVC Customer Care

Re: Northern Nights Flannel Sheets

@docsgirl   Good Morning, 

I took a quick look at future TSV and unfortunately I don't see any Northern Nights Specials coming up thru October Smiley Sad  At this time we do have H209667 available in "Clay"  Queen, they are currently on 3 Easy Pays.

I will definitely pass along your interest.

Susan Q-Social

Valued Contributor

Thank you, Susan.

TSV or not, I'm surprised that the Q is not offering the flannel sheets this year.  Unfortunately, Clay is not a useful color for my son.  Thank you for checking.  docsgirl

Respected Contributor

If you are a Costco member or know someone who is, I saw flannel sheets in all sizes yesterday.  They are very nice quality and the price is wonderful

Honored Contributor

Q has not had NN flannel sheets in a while. They now sell microfiber sheets. 

They have nice flannel sheets at LL Bean & Lands End. Check the pocket depth on each site. One place has larger pocket depth.

Valued Contributor

@brandiwine Thanks, but I don't belong to Costco.  In fact, we only have Sam's Club where I live and I don't even belong to that.

@Nightowlz I'm disappointed that the Q chose to discontinue their flannel sheets but I guess it depends on the popularity of an item.  I'm not too crazy about microfibre and prefer cotton, whenever possible.  They are for my son and I hadn't bought any in quite a while as they held up quite well but he said he needs new ones this year.  Even though he is 50 years of age, he'll always be my 'baby' and I love buying things for him. Smiley Happy Thanks for the suggestions.  I'll check them out.    docsgirl