New Contributor

Hi Guys!

I'm new to shopping at QVC and I'm just curious as to how their shipping works.

I ordered an item on 03/27 and another on 03/28 and the 03/28 order got shipped already and my 03/27 is still in process. I was just thinking that technically items ordered first would get shipped first or maybe this is not how they ship-out items? 

I'm just curious as should I be worried because the later purchase got shipped first and maybe my other order got issues lol Smiley LOL

Thanks!

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Re: Noob Question on Shipping

Possibly different warehouses are shipping your items.  

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@marishopacc - Welcome to the forums! Order fulfillment and shipping is often handled by the third-party vendor of a product rather than a QVC warehouse, which can affect how long it takes for an order to move from "In Process" to "Shipped." (And as @Stevie Nix noted, items can ship from multiple locations, and some QVC warehouses ship on different schedules.)

In addition, over the past year, processing and shipping of clothing items has been taking longer than other items depending on the brand—not sure if that applies to your orders. And if your order is for a food item that will require dry ice for shipment, those items only ship on Tuesdays or Wednesdays so they can be delivered using two-day shipping via UPS on Thursdays or Fridays to ensure freshness.

Hope that helps! Keep asking questions if you have them; the community in the forums is friendly and glad to assist whenever possible. Happy shopping...

New Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thank you so much to both of you for your answers Heart

I actually bought the BOGO Tatcha for rice polish and the other purchase was the Tatcha essence and mask (which was shipped and coming this Wednesday - super fast shipping!) I guess I just got too excited LOL Cat Embarassed

Honored Contributor

Whats a Noob?

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)