Regular Contributor

I haven't been shopping/ watching Q very much lately. Last night I decided to look at the Primetime specials. I clicked on the Power XL air fryer video to see the presentation. NO VIDEO. This afternoon I rebooted my computer thinking that might help. Again NO VIDEO. I had this problem several months ago & it corrected itself. Now it is happening again. This was one of several reasons that I quit the Q. It seems like it happened quite frequently when there was free shipping or holiday specials. So QVC for me no videos = no purchases. Bye, bye.

Respected Contributor

Re: No videos = no purchases

Agreed videos are very helpful.

Just like an item number when posting about an issue.

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@suzykee I have had the same problem.  Today, ironically, the videos are working.  For the last six months...videos have been working intermittently with buffering sometimes with a "X" in the middle of the stopped video and then when videos are not working properly it is difficult to escape.  In other web sites I get popup products from the Q and if I click on them they cause problems throughout my searches elsewhere other than the Q.

Today, as I said, the videos are working for first time in six months.  No we are  not crazy

PS When videos were not working or reviews were not working either, I had to send some things back.  I have been a customer since the Q's inception with no probem.   So I was taken back when I received a letter saying that I had too many returns and suggestions as to how I should look at videos, etc. when making my choices.

Respected Contributor

Sometimes you just have to shut down your computer and let it reboot to access all the videos and tech, or perhaps you need an update.

The videos have all been working fine for me!

Honored Contributor

Often if you have a problem like viewing videos, changing to a different browser, at least temporarily, solves the problem.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@tobes  Reminds of calling my cable provider to report no service and the only contact I can get is the automated response telling me most problems can be solved by going to their website.  Oh course!

Regular Contributor

Thank you for all the suggestions. In the past I have tried them with NO success. It makes no sense as to why within the time it takes to click from one product to another the videos won't play. And then maybe a couple of days later the videos will play only to have it happen all over again. I rarely purchase from the Q any more and watch shows even less. Just frustrating that's all.

Honored Contributor

View on Amazon or youtube