Honored Contributor

Re: No videos are working for me.

@x Hedge wrote:
@pugsmom, Just watched product videos, tried it on both .com and the app, no problem on either one. But I don't use a PC.

@x Hedge It has nothing to do with the device that you're using since I've tried it on several...PC desktop, iPad, iPhone, laptop and none of the videos are working for me.  It's the particular server that one is connected to when using the Q.   

Honored Contributor

@Kim-QVC wrote:

Good Morning Community - I'm sorry to hear that videos are having issues playing. I will open a service request with our IT team to have that reserached. I have tried on all servers available (IE, Mozilla/Firefix and Chrome) also on my iPhone and I was able to see videos on all without an issue. ~Kim

@Kim-QVC Thank you for giving the IT support people a heads up on this.  I'm also having this problem and I tried watching videos on multiple devices...none work!

Occasional Contributor

It is a QVC website problem.

Occasional Contributor

Not being able to watch the videos - means I won't be buying.  I actually cleared by cookies, call my provider and they came out to check everything.  All is good on my end - it is a QVC problem that they don't seem anxious to fix.  Oh well, there are other shopping networks that the videos work.

Occasional Contributor

Dear QVC - there is a problem!

Honored Contributor

I haven't been able to see QVC videos for a few days.  I use an iPad.  Videos play for a few seconds, then freeeze and will not start up again.

Plenty of complaints on QVC's FB page concerning the no video issue as well.