Contributor

No videos are working for me.

When trying to watch a Q video, I got the message that the video couldn't load because of a network error.  I tried several videos and none work.  Is it a QVC website problem, or is it a problem with my internet?  I watched a video this morning and everything was fine.  

Honored Contributor

Re: No videos are working for me.

This was going on all day yesterday for me as well. Haven't tried today, but Q really needs to get it together on this site.

Regular Contributor

I'm so glad you posted this.....I thought something was wrong with my computer!  I guess it is QVC that's at fault! 

Esteemed Contributor

@pugsmom, Just watched product videos, tried it on both .com and the app, no problem on either one. But I don't use a PC.
Trusted Contributor

Same problem here.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

The videos have been working for me on my iMac, iPhone 5, and iPad 3 (all software up-to-date, cookies/cache/website data cleared daily).   I've been trying 3 browsers (Safari, Chrome, Firefox, current software versions), too, but I can't duplicate the problem viewing videos on the Q.

There have been countless reports in recent days of a website performance problem.   I've seen fast response time, but many others have not.    

If you are sure all your software is up-to-date, you've cleared browser cookies/cache/website data, tried a different browser, and also checked to be sure your internet speed is okay -- and you still can't view the videos...   I have a strong feeling some of the QVC servers are limping at a very slow rate.    That could account for the network error.   Those who connect to the slow servers will experience the problem, those who connect to the faster servers won't experience it.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Super Contributor

Videos not working for me either and I have tried Chrome and IE.  I have windows 10.

I thought this was my computer too but clearly not; I can download on any other site using Chrome yet oddly it will work with Edge

QVC Customer Care

[ Edited ]

Good Morning Community - I'm sorry to hear that videos are having issues playing. I will open a service request with our IT team to have that reserached. I have tried on all servers available (IE, Mozilla/Firefix and Chrome) also on my iPhone and I was able to see videos on all without an issue. ~Kim

I am having the same problem on my iPad and iPhone, cleared cookies, etc. the video will start but only played a few seconds and then pauses. Other non- QVC videos are fine. This has been a problem over the past week. I would not be buying nearly as much if I am Unable able to see the videos.