Super Contributor

I ordered the TSV Clarks shoes on 6-20, but they are still "in process".  Yes, I know no one can help me, but I just have to say ENOUGH!  i've already emailed the social team about the fact that others are reviewing their shoes, mine are in process with a estimated delivery date of 6-30.  I guess my post is just to let QVC and the forum members know, I will not order any more items.  I'm sure those of you who support QVC will say good riddance, but for every customer they lose, the price will go up for the remaining customers.  For all it's worth, the post office lost a package from HSN, but I received it today, it wasn't HSN fault but the shipping.  However, my shoes are still in process from QVC, which means I don't even have a tracking number and they haven't even processed my order.  I will bet anyone, that they will now say they are sold out, so sorry, try again another time.  NO MORE!

Honored Contributor

Not sure how the price goes up for the rest of us because you've stopped ordering. I've always said the price goes up for us every time an item is returned after being used, or worse yet, someone eats the food they ordered, and then calls QVC to say they threw it out because it was so bad. 

Honored Contributor

Same here.  Stll waiting.  I ordered two colors.  One WAS on wait list but now appears it's in process.  

Honored Contributor

All the TSV shoes have been slow to ship There have been unavoidable transportation and manufacturing delays and merchandise is not arriving as scheduled or only partially.  If you want new offerings this is apparently what we have to endure.  Old stuff seems to ship fast.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

best advice is to quit watching and support your local businesses that lost so much during the shut down.

I tell you I'll be glad to see the back end of 2020

Honored Contributor

@SharkE   Just for you.

Screenshot_20200703-000811~2.png

Honored Contributor

Sounds like a plan !   LOL

by the way might rain Sat and Sun. They're letting loose right now.

Honored Contributor

@SharkE    Here too.  30% chance which means it probably won't happen.

Super Contributor

@new nickname 4 wrote:

I ordered the TSV Clarks shoes on 6-20, but they are still "in process".  Yes, I know no one can help me, but I just have to say ENOUGH!  i've already emailed the social team about the fact that others are reviewing their shoes, mine are in process with a estimated delivery date of 6-30.  I guess my post is just to let QVC and the forum members know, I will not order any more items.  I'm sure those of you who support QVC will say good riddance, but for every customer they lose, the price will go up for the remaining customers.  For all it's worth, the post office lost a package from HSN, but I received it today, it wasn't HSN fault but the shipping.  However, my shoes are still in process from QVC, which means I don't even have a tracking number and they haven't even processed my order.  I will bet anyone, that they will now say they are sold out, so sorry, try again another time.  NO MORE!

I, too, ordered the Clark's TSV shoes on the 20th. I ordered them at the first showing at midnight. I ordered the green camo and the gray camo. They have been in process since then. I received an email apologizing for the delay. Now, today, I notice that the shoes are on backorder!

The upshot: last night the Skechers TSV came on and I put the Navy Multi and the Sage in my cart. I started to think about why I'm ordering shoes that won't be here for probably a month - if then. They lost a sale. I let them go. I do realize that other customers will have purchased the shoes so perhaps this is not a lost sale. But, it certainly is the loss of a longtime customer who has purchased a significant amount of merchandise over the years.

Does QVC care? No. Do I care? Not really. I, too, will be waiting to purchase anything unless and until the shipping problems are settled.

I neither need nor want an apology, a coffee mug, a candy bar or, any of the other little gifts that are randomly sent out. I want to be treated in a business like manner. QVC, this is your business. What happened to you.

Frequent Contributor

I've also had two pair of the Clarks TSV "In Process" since then. I understand in transit issues,  but don't understand why they're not shipped in the first place. I just wish if they can't supply them, they wouldn't sell them. I don't need these in January!