Honored Contributor

I have no idea why people who complain the most keep ordering. Stop threatening and go somewhere else. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

@born2shop Honeybunch, there is no "secret code". The email for the Social Team is widely posted.

Now that your rant is over, take an aspirin and put your feet up.

Oh and feel free to shop elsewhere!!

And another "I've been a customer for 20 plus years" post!!

Yes, it's posted HERE.  For those who happen to be on these forums, and are lucky enough to be helped by kind posters.

The fact is, though, that the vast majority of QVC customers are not on these forums, and many likely have no idea they even exist.  QVC is doing a huge disservice to most of their customers by making CS so ridiculously impossible to reach.  The average QVC customer doesn't know about the social team here or the email address that can be used to reach them.   That info is only available here and only if we happen to stumble upon it or if it's offered by someone.  

I also think @born2shop is well aware that there are other places to shop.  It sounds to me as though she intends to take her business elsewhere, and I don't blame her.  

Occasional Contributor

@   Thank you!!!  I am one of those newbies and had no idea about the email address.  I was one that waited and waited on the phone to no avail and really came across this out of boredom.  That being said, my buying from QVC is down to almost nothing due to their lack of customer service.  I am still waiting on refunds and products from April and May so will continue to read here. 

Perhaps extending some grace to those that are new to this forum may be helpful.  One never knows what they are going through.   

Honored Contributor

everyone was a first-time poster at some point

and any business needs to become better at communicating with their customers or lose them

Currently the Q isn't. 

I don't have an issue with people posting about their issues and how they can resolve them 

Trusted Contributor

@born2shop  I said this before: QVC should answer their CS phone lines as well as they answer the "Testimonial" callers.

It appears that Q goes the extra mile by employing an ample supply of live operators who promptly take the testimonial callers with the hope that they can persuade viewers to make a purchase. However, they don't seem to provide the same care/consideration by employing an adequate, if any, number of employees to handle the problems with those purchases. 

F/N/A luvstogarden
Honored Contributor

@Diva on The Q wrote:

Interesting...I was about to tell those who weren't aware of the link (at the bottom of the QVC webpage) to the email address to reach Customer Service. But...it's no longer there!!! Smiley Surprised Hmmmmm......

You're right, @Diva on The Q.   There were several places to find "email us" links, and now they're all missing.   It looks like it's part of the ongoing website redesign, and not a good one for customers in my opinion.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Esteemed Contributor

@Dawncarp wrote:

@   Thank you!!!  I am one of those newbies and had no idea about the email address.  I was one that waited and waited on the phone to no avail and really came across this out of boredom.  That being said, my buying from QVC is down to almost nothing due to their lack of customer service.  I am still waiting on refunds and products from April and May so will continue to read here. 

Perhaps extending some grace to those that are new to this forum may be helpful.  One never knows what they are going through.   

I completely understand.

I've been a QVC customer for decades, and have been active on these forums for many years.  But I didn't know about the social team email address until fairly recently when I had a lot of trouble getting thru to CS by phone, and another poster suggested I give it a try.  So even being on these forums is not enough.   Why would anyone think there was another way to reach CS?  QVC is certainly not forthcoming about it with the large majority of their customers.

And yes, people should be more kind to new posters.  We were ALL new at some point, and I've never understood why new posters so often are greeted with suspicion.

In any case, welcome!!  I don't buy very often from QVC anymore (and after my most recent experience, it will be even less), but I do enjoy some of the various topics here, and lots of posters are nice.  Some are fun and entertaining too!  So I hope you stick around, and I hope you enjoy being here!  :-)

Occasional Contributor

Thank you.  Since I have more time on my hands these days, I agree, some of these topics are interesting and most posters appear to be nice.  I will be sticking around a bit.  Perhaps I too can be of help to other newbies here without making them feel as if they are not welcome. 

Respected Contributor

@Janey2 wrote:

@mspatmac @Do you notice that many of these posts are first time posters? I'm just starting to wonder..........

Listen!  NO!  I'm NOT a first time poster and I'm a customer for over ten years.  I DO NOT play games with anyone.  I always congratulated QVC on great customer service but now?  It hurts ME to say they are in the basement with customer service.  Jewel22 IS telling the truth.  I have had packages lost that I never got, NOW one is lost and the replacement is lost too.  Customer service?  No, that does not exist anymore.  I think this is why Lisa Robertson left.  Maybe she knew this company was/is going down?

Respected Contributor

@Sage04 wrote:

A lot of the long time posters are talking about new Posters. Some of these Posters have been long time Customers of QVC. If they cant get throught to QVC the normal way, why not try the Forums. They can rant and rave any way they want. Some of the long time Posters here do the same.

I don't blame them.  Let them have their say.

What I can't stand is someone saying "another new Poster complaining" I hate that. Now I feel better. Thanks.

Well, I've been a customer for over ten years and cannot get a rep on the phone and after a LONG wait, they don't help a hoot anyway.  I've given up.  I am now going to the vendors I like and ask them if they won't take their products to another retailer.  This is my only option.