New Contributor

This is a point in time that tests even the best retailers.  You can see how companies value customers by how they handle difficult times.  I have been, as many of you have, a loyal and engaged customer for 20+ years.  This is not the only place I shop.  I am appalled by the lack of customer service options available to QVC customers this time.  I say this because I have had much better service from a myriad of retailers faced with the same pandemic challenges.  I too have reached out to the Q for issues that could not be managed online.  I waited for 90 minutes on a call - no response.  I called back two days later and they said they could not take any calls - and no options given.  I tried the chat option - shut down.  I tried emailing and no response.  I did get the back door email address from one of the posts here.  No one should have to scour posts to get a secret code to get let in.  YOU ARE BETTER THAN THIS QVC.  Or maybe not.  The result will be in sales or lack there of.  Why would I continue to purchase items when I can't be sure I'll get assistance if I have a problem.  As a result for the first time in 20+ years I have stopped buying from the Q.  If they can allocate resources for on air talent they can do the same for support on the service side.  

Honored Contributor

Re: No service = No Sales

[ Edited ]

@born2shop Honeybunch, there is no "secret code". The email for the Social Team is widely posted.

Now that your rant is over, take an aspirin and put your feet up.

Oh and feel free to shop elsewhere!!

And another "I've been a customer for 20 plus years" post!!

New Contributor

Not a rant.  A fact.  Retail is a competitive business.  If they can't improve, evolve they won't make it.  Do you really think that you don't deserve better treatment as a customer?

Esteemed Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

@born2shop Honeybunch, there is no "secret code". The email for the Social Team is widely posted.

Now that your rant is over, take an aspirin and put your feet up.

Oh and feel free to shop elsewhere!!

And another "I've been a customer for 20 plus years" post!!

😆

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Esteemed Contributor

@born2shop It's not that we disagree with you but every day since forever there has been a myriad of posts started about the same complaints.  Perhaps add to one already started.

@Love my grandkids 

Respected Contributor

@mspatmac @Do you notice that many of these posts are first time posters? I'm just starting to wonder..........

Esteemed Contributor

@Janey2 wrote:

@mspatmac @Do you notice that many of these posts are first time posters? I'm just starting to wonder..........

@Janey2 

I have been noticing that for awhile now.

Their first (and in most cases only) post is to complain about QVC, and then we never hear from them again.

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Honored Contributor

Re: No service = No Sales

[ Edited ]

Increasingly I'm seeing newbies find their way here because all other options were exhausted.  Of all QVC customers, how many know about QVC's Social Team besides those who come here?  How many even know about this forum?

Who could possibly imagine a tiny customer service team whose email address can only be accessed on QVC's forum if someone complains?  Then it will be by someone who comments, not QVC. 

What is even more perplexing is moderators of the forum are the tiny Customer Service Dept...the Social Team.

A secret code is right.  As far as retailing goes, isn't that odd?

Respected Contributor

Interesting...I was about to tell those who weren't aware of the link (at the bottom of the QVC webpage) to the email address to reach Customer Service. But...it's no longer there!!! Smiley Surprised Hmmmmm......

Esteemed Contributor

A lot of the long time posters are talking about new Posters. Some of these Posters have been long time Customers of QVC. If they cant get throught to QVC the normal way, why not try the Forums. They can rant and rave any way they want. Some of the long time Posters here do the same.

I don't blame them.  Let them have their say.

What I can't stand is someone saying "another new Poster complaining" I hate that. Now I feel better. Thanks.