Honored Contributor

Re: No security on order page (2nd request)

It's not the browser. I've used two different browsers today and both of them reflect that this site is NOT secure. WHAT are they doing... Certainly not showing their customers the respect and consideration of telling them, let alone of timely resolving the issue.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

My account shows secure.

Respected Contributor

I am getting security warnings. I do not make purchases when it is like this. I tried that a few years ago when the site was wonky and ended up with someone trying to purchase a plane ticket to France on my credit card.

Trusted Contributor

I'm on my laptop, my order status page is not secure.  I've checked with more than one browser, all the same . . . not secure.  I will not order until this is fixed.  IMO QVC seems to have a very inept IT department.

QVC Customer Care

[ Edited ]

@Krimpette and any others that may be having the same experience.  We know that our  IT Team is all over this to correct the problem.

Thanks so much for your patience!!

Susan Q-Social

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I am on Chrome Version 56.0.2924.87.  I do not have the padlock, I have the circle with the "i."  I also have a warning box that says "This page is trying to load scripts from unauthenticated sources." I don't know if that's a chrome message or a Trend Micro message.

Luckily for me, I have no reason to order anything here ;o)

ETA:  I just updated to Chrome Version 57.0.2987.133.  No change.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Trusted Contributor

I suggest your IT  department get some people that actually know what they are doing!  The frequent problems with this site has me worrying if shopping here is safe.