Esteemed Contributor

No reviews posted on the new Amy rings

Why aren't there any reviews posted on the new Amy rings? I can't see any of the reviews.

Honored Contributor

Re: No reviews posted on the new Amy rings

I saw one on the sapphire ring, not very positive and was returned, maybe they deleted it?

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

The only way I can see some of the reviews is when I use my android device (phone or tablet) through the app. There are 4 reviews for the sapphire ring.

This just happens with certain items and not all of them. 

@Effie54 

Contributor

I thought I saw reviews on the rings when I made my purchase and now they are gone.

Anyway, I bought the sapphire ring and returned it. I thought it looked cheap. The sapphire center stone is big and plastic looking, 

Esteemed Contributor

@nomoney wrote:

I thought I saw reviews on the rings when I made my purchase and now they are gone.

Anyway, I bought the sapphire ring and returned it. I thought it looked cheap. The sapphire center stone is big and plastic looking, 

Likewise. It looked nothing like a sapphire to me. I thought I saw the reviews as well, but then....poof, gone.

Valued Contributor

They are just gawdy to me sorry Am'...but I love ya anyway !

Respected Contributor

oh I agree.rings were really gawdy and fake looking

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@mariadomenica   I agree.  That clear ring has a center stone of over 11ctw.  If I want something that costume jewelry I'd get one from Target for $7 for fun.  Amy tried to explain this morning that an 11ctw stone only looks big -- the faceting cuts it down -- it doesn't look that big on the finger.  

I chuckled at that.  Nice try Amy.  She's lovely, but I think some of these hosts watch too many reality shows and follow those exaggerated fashion & accessory trends and take them to heart.  If that's what you like, fantastic!  But don't try to change the narrative to it's not really that big.

Esteemed Contributor

They come from every angle to sell. At times I am embarrassed for them. The stone doesn't just look big the stone is big. You can't get around that fact.