Frequent Contributor

Re: No return labels in packages, is no accident

I've requested a return shipping label TWICE to be emailed to me, as of this date no shipping label.  The website will not print out the label as in the past.  This is BS for a company to have this ongoing problem.    Guess I will have to do it myself.  The C in QVC is a thing of the past.  🤬

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

I brought up Print return label on my phone, and the Post Office, UPS and Fed Ex has printed them for me. I've also hand written them.

Honored Contributor

@CalminHeart :I would think they would HAVE to give labels. Some places we shop ask us if we want receipts. 

Respected Contributor

@Frenchlop wrote:

I brought up Print return label on my phone, and the Post Office, UPS and Fed Ex has printed them for me. I've also hand written them.

That's nice WHEN you can get the label page to actually load up for you!  That seems to be a real issue ongoing these days.  I emailed CS and they sent it to me that way so I could print it out that way.  

Thankfully I have no more orders to return to Q that were mishaps and plan to stop most of my ordering going forward.  I do better with other shopping sites for the most part no issues at all.  

Valued Contributor

@Bookplate wrote:

I just returned a blouse that came without paperwork.  I don't have a printer, so made my own label and took it to the Post Office window.  It only cost $5.90 to return, versus the $6.95 prepaid label price, and it is scheduled to arrive on June 18, which I know is much sooner than it would using the return label.  For lighter weight items, this is how I will be sending them back from now on.  For heavier ones, I may ask them to send me a return label.  It usually takes about a week to receive the label.

Don't expect because it gets there sooner you'll get your credit issued or processed any faster 

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

I emailed Customer Care and the representative said they are aware of the issue and don't know when it will be fixed.(Seems like if you had a good IT team they could fix this issue in a reasonable time frame)  I will just return anything with my own Post Office label and print the order page to include with any item returned. Certainly doesn't make you want to shop with the Q...Smiley Sad   (Oh and she said that they couldn't email a label that it had to be mailed. I don't mind if they don't include a receipt with my package. But I do want to be able to go online and print a label for returns)

Trusted Contributor

@JobGirl wrote:

@Bookplate wrote:

I just returned a blouse that came without paperwork.  I don't have a printer, so made my own label and took it to the Post Office window.  It only cost $5.90 to return, versus the $6.95 prepaid label price, and it is scheduled to arrive on June 18, which I know is much sooner than it would using the return label.  For lighter weight items, this is how I will be sending them back from now on.  For heavier ones, I may ask them to send me a return label.  It usually takes about a week to receive the label.

Don't expect because it gets there sooner you'll get your credit issued or processed any faster 

After writing this post I did contact Easy Returns and have already received notification of the refund. But you are correct in that even though the return was delivered does not mean that it will be promptly processed.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@geezerette wrote:

The problem with QVC not providing return labels is that they don't have a consistent, viable way to print your own or get one sent to you like other companies that don't send return labels.

How many threads have been started about not being able to print the label from their website, and not being able to have one sent via email?  Or not even being able to get through to customer service to get one sent by snail mail?

I can understand the thinking behind no labels included, but QVC is not Amazon. 

@geezerette BRAVO! This!! So very true. I went through a TOTALLY ridiculous situation with the QVC website a month ago and trying to print out a Return label, it was malfunctioning and STAYED that way for 10 days or so. Not everyone can be expected to make it a week long or whatever time line project to dedicate their time to somehow getting a return label - also before anyone says it, yes I called CS and I was told they couldn't print it out or forward then either. So that's the difference, their IT team needs to get on the ball. 

Isn't part of what QVC stands for is Convenience? 

Trusted Contributor

I , too, think that companies don't want the expense of providing invoices and return labels.  Cynical me thinks its a technique to discourage retiurns.

Contributor

You are being harsh to admonish people by calling them whiners.

Not everyone is techno-savvy.

My wi-if printer prints a distorted version of the return labels, rendering the labels unusable.

And as for having to call customer service to request a return label, this slows the return process. It often takes a couple,of weeks to receive the label, and all that time, the box to be returned is taking up space in my house.