Contributor

I have written numerous times in the last few days with no reply. Normally they are really quick and helpful. Not sure what's going on? Has the email changed?

Can someone help please? Thanks....

Honored Contributor

Re: No reply from QVC SOCIAL

@Mick57 

The Mods' email address is QVCSocialTeam@QVC.com.

Several threads lately have said that they emailed the team and got no response and the Mods replied that they did not receive their first email, so I would send it again.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Contributor

Thank you!

Contributor

I have sent several so far though. 

Honored Contributor

I think the Mods are on vacation. Some of the threads left standing on these boards are obnoxious.

Respected Contributor

I have a feeling the mods might be training some new hires in preparation for the holiday season. I received an answer after about six hours with no name on the message. That's never happened.

Honored Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

I think the Mods are on vacation. Some of the threads left standing on these boards are obnoxious.

@proudlyfromNJ   For the past few weeks, they don't seem to come on duty until sometime in the middle of the afternoon.  That leaves morning for a free-for-all.  It also doesn't leave a lot of time for answering emails or resolving problems.  I don't know what we're to do in the case of a serious transgression. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
QVC Customer Care

Hi @Mick57 

Unfortunately I do not see any recent emails from you to QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com but I do see that you received some assistance from our Live Chat team earlier today.

If there is still something you need assistance with please resend you email.

Thanks.

Barb

Customer Care