Occasional Contributor
I still have not received a refund for an order that I canceled during the “processing” phase. And no I do not want to call CS I can not get through. I was on the phone for 2 hours yesterday nothing. Three days ago I left a message and still no one has responded to my questions regarding my order and getting a refund on one of my orders.
Esteemed Contributor

@oceanicblush 

You are ONLY charged when your item SHIPS.

Until then, the charge is PENDING, and it is YOUR BANK that determines when that charge falls off, which is what CSR Barbara told you on your other thread, "Cancelled Order While Processing" .

She answered your question on that thread.

She posted her answer right below your post on that thread.

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Super Contributor

They aren't suppose to charge you until it's shipped. The funds might get "reserved" but if the item never ships the funds will return to the account or card you used. If it's been a few days I would call customer service as you did,to at least be sure the order is cancelled.

Occasional Contributor
Yes I want to make sure that everything went through properly and I have other questions regarding my orders. Thanks for the help.
QVC Customer Care

Hi @oceanicblush Your order is canceled and has not been billed it was authorized. Authorizations drop off within 3 to 5 working days. For your banks policy please contact them.

Honored Contributor

The response the mods gave you yesterday is valid.  Q doesn't charge you until your order ships.  They will though put a temporary hold on the ordered amount at the time the order is placed.  That is to ensure the card that is used has available credit.  When you cancel the order, the Q drops the hold.  BUT, then it's up to the bank that holds the card to remove the hold.  Only that bank knows when that will happen.  It can be anywhere from three to five business days.  It hasn't been that long yet.  The hold should be gone sometime next week.

Occasional Contributor
Thank you for more clarification!