Honored Contributor

Re: No receipt or return label

@RetiredATC wrote:

I just may stop buying.  I hold on to all of my receipts until my credit card is billed, so I can check them.  I haven't been receiving the receipts in the envelope.  As far as I can see, that gives QVC/HSN the opportunity to charge whatever they would like to, whether or not I have bought the product.  I don't have anything to compare what is on my CC statement and what I received.  I don't feel comfortable at all with that. Then, if I must return something, I have to print out a label that will run in wet weather?  What if my printer breaks, or those who don't even have a printer, what do they do (and don't say go out and buy a printer)?  The prices of the merchandise has skyrocketed so much, the least they can do is supply a return label and receipt.

Things are becoming more the responsibility of the customer.  Probably something many are not used to.  They are more comfortable with having someone else take care of things.  Things are changing.

Esteemed Contributor

I have received several clothing items recently that have no paperwork at all.  I don't like that one bit.  I keep all the paperwork from all my purchases, in chonologial order.  If I don't get anything, I then print one out.

What is almost as bad as getting nothing is getting a reciept where something was mis-aligned and the info is not in the boxes, or just the template printed with no item number, description, the price, tax, etc.

What good is that?  Nothing.

I have bought a lot of nice things from QVC, but they are making it harder and harder to stay a happy customer.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

Not at all convenient.  QVC

Respected Contributor

@reviewer from sc wrote:

I agree that it's inconvenient, but you can also take the package to your local post office and return it. Just go to the "customer service and faq" link at the very bottom of the website. Type in the question "return", and click the link "where to return". Copy down the address and be sure to insure it and keep your tracking info. 

I think what's happening is that I've noticed that the merchandise is coming from all over the country. It used to be that home and kitchen goods came from Rocky Mount, and clothes came from Pennsylvania. That's no longer true. I guess the manufacturers have no way of including a return label. I could be wrong. If someone else has better info....

I did that.  I had no return label with my last order so I took it to the PO and paid for the shopping.  Got my email from QVC saying they received my package but they went and deducted the $6.95.  Had to call customer service to get them to reimburse the $6.95.  Be careful, check the amount of your refund.

New Contributor

I don’t have a working printer. Now I have to find a way to print the return label….it used to be I could just slap it on the envelope it came in by turning it inside out and drop it in our large mail receptacle. The postage was handled by QVC taking it out of my refund. Now I have to go stand in line at the post office if they’re open which they are not open by me five days a week. Wait in line and pay the shipping it puts all the burden on me. I realize other places handle it this way that’s why I don’t shop a lot from other places. It’s bad enough that I order something from QVC and it takes them five days to ship it. Then I finally get it and now if it goes back the burden is on me to get everything I need. It sure was a nice service all these years I’m very disappointed. I am sure there are many people out there that shop QVC for the convenience and the fact that they are not able to get out very easily that don’t have a computer or a printer that are going to quit shopping at QVC.
Honored Contributor

@Chax wrote:
I don’t have a working printer. Now I have to find a way to print the return label….it used to be I could just slap it on the envelope it came in by turning it inside out and drop it in our large mail receptacle. The postage was handled by QVC taking it out of my refund. Now I have to go stand in line at the post office if they’re open which they are not open by me five days a week. Wait in line and pay the shipping it puts all the burden on me. I realize other places handle it this way that’s why I don’t shop a lot from other places. It’s bad enough that I order something from QVC and it takes them five days to ship it. Then I finally get it and now if it goes back the burden is on me to get everything I need. It sure was a nice service all these years I’m very disappointed. I am sure there are many people out there that shop QVC for the convenience and the fact that they are not able to get out very easily that don’t have a computer or a printer that are going to quit shopping at QVC.

@Chax 

I haven't checked this out, but, hey, maybe you can buy a printer right here on QVC.    

Then, when it arrives with no paperwork, you can sign on to your QVC online account, and print your own paperwork all you want!     

Just being sarcastic here ....  Woman LOL

Esteemed Contributor

The other day I emailed the QVC social team and asked if them sending no paperwork with orders was the new policy at QVC.  I did not get a response.  Normally they respond to me right away, so that seems fishy to me.  It was a simple question.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Valued Contributor

@Puppy Lips wrote:

The other day I emailed the QVC social team and asked if them sending no paperwork with orders was the new policy at QVC.  I did not get a response.  Normally they respond to me right away, so that seems fishy to me.  It was a simple question.

For sure it's a conspiracy theory going on.

Valued Contributor

@Chax wrote:

If that's the case, maybe you should stop buying since it causes you so much stress.  Best wishes!

Esteemed Contributor

@Warrior2022 wrote:

@Puppy Lips wrote:

For sure it's a conspiracy theory going on.

@Warrior2022 Well hey, you never know these days, LOL!