Frequent Contributor

I just may stop buying.  I hold on to all of my receipts until my credit card is billed, so I can check them.  I haven't been receiving the receipts in the envelope.  As far as I can see, that gives QVC/HSN the opportunity to charge whatever they would like to, whether or not I have bought the product.  I don't have anything to compare what is on my CC statement and what I received.  I don't feel comfortable at all with that. Then, if I must return something, I have to print out a label that will run in wet weather?  What if my printer breaks, or those who don't even have a printer, what do they do (and don't say go out and buy a printer)?  The prices of the merchandise has skyrocketed so much, the least they can do is supply a return label and receipt.

Respected Contributor

Re: No receipt or return label

Its all on your online account.

Respected Contributor

welcome to 2022

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Super Contributor

I don't have a printer. I guess when the time comes, I will have to have a label mailed to me or write it out myself, cover it with tape.

Super Contributor

Many online retailers (not just QVC) no longer include a packing slip. It saves a paper for one thing. Just go to your account and look up the information you need. 

Respected Contributor

Yes, yes, yes and yes to what everyone else has said. Personally I don't want the paperwork. To each is own. Some QVC product include them, some do not. Depends on what you buy and if coming direct from vendor sometimes.

And as a side note, though I'm certain most don't care, I can print a page at my library for 10 cents a page. 

Honored Contributor

Definitely a good idea 

Honored Contributor

All of you account information is online under order status.  You can access it anytime.  I've made my own hand written address labels and return slips.

This is the trend in retail now, eliminate paper.  More and more retailers are including nothing in their packages.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

your order history is available

in my account

Super Contributor

I agree that it's inconvenient, but you can also take the package to your local post office and return it. Just go to the "customer service and faq" link at the very bottom of the website. Type in the question "return", and click the link "where to return". Copy down the address and be sure to insure it and keep your tracking info. 

I think what's happening is that I've noticed that the merchandise is coming from all over the country. It used to be that home and kitchen goods came from Rocky Mount, and clothes came from Pennsylvania. That's no longer true. I guess the manufacturers have no way of including a return label. I could be wrong. If someone else has better info....