Contributor

No product videos through CHROME OR SAFARI

Cannot view any videos on I-Pad, I-Phone or PC using these browsers.  Called customer service and they were useless.  Have checked everything on our end and it is not our problem.  With all the revenue the Q makes, they should improve their IT department.  This has been going on for awhile now.  Believe they have to change the format of their videos to be compatible with safari and chrome.  

The Q should remember, "NO VIDEO . . .NO SALE"

Honored Contributor

Re: No product videos through CHROME OR SAFARI

It does appear that QVC is not concerned about all the lost sales they must experience with all their frequent computer glitches.  SMH.

Trusted Contributor

@wuj03 I am able to watch videos with Chrome & Microsoft Edge on my PC. So not sure where the problem is located.

Respected Contributor

Im having the same pproblem.  None of the videos play.  Im using safari also.

Esteemed Contributor

Just tried playing a few, some D&C, & some Isaac, a couple of other things and they either don't play at all or play a few seconds then stop. Happens on PC and also on I-pad.

Valued Contributor

This has been going on for several days now for some of us. Sure wish the Q IT people would get on this.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

No problems here on phone, iPad or PC...

Honored Contributor

@NanaLinda . It's not affecting everyone but it is to a LOT of us....I can't see any videos and tried it on multiple devices...iPhone, iPad, PC desktop or laptop.  All either can't be downloaded "due to server problems" or just keep on trying to load endlessly. 

Esteemed Contributor

Forgot to mention, on my i-pad on some of them you think it's going to play but instead 3 bars keep going up up up with a pink color on about 1/4 of the screen right in the middle, not that they go up and off the screen but.....geez hard to explain, kind of like water fountains go up, down, up down. Really can't explain it clearly but if it's happening to you too you know what I'm talking about.

I have been having the issue of not being able to view product videos for 3 days.  Hope this gets resolved soon.  Will not buy if I can't see.