Valued Contributor

No prices listed for some of Jill's Items Recently On Air

There are no prices listed for some of Jill's items recently on air.  Is it just me, or is anyone else having the same problem?

Honored Contributor

Re: No prices listed for some of Jill's Items Recently On Air

I'm using a MacBook Pro and see prices on everything.

Honored Contributor

@Carol08  Click on the item and it will take you to a page showing prices and choices.  Works for me and hope it will for you.

Honored Contributor

All prices showing here -  Windows 7/Internet Explorer

Someone else had a problem with reviews not showing yesterday when almost all of us could see them.  I don't remember what platform she was on.  It wasn't one I even knew existed - although what I know about platforms could fit into the smallest thimble in the world, so no surprise there.

Honored Contributor

You used to be able to see prices on the first page of the item.

Now on many, we have to click on the item, then see the item and details and price.

I think its annoying too!

Sometimes if we can see the price, we might not bother to click on the item.

Maybe that's what QVC is hoping,that we'll click on the item before deciding the price isn't worth it.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Valued Contributor

It is puzzling, because some prices are listed, and some are not.  You can click on the item to see the prices, but some are not listed on the first page.

Honored Contributor

@on the bay  When I just clicked to check on Jill's items, all the prices were right in front of me.

I have seen what you're talking about -  maybe on a TSV when there were several choices?  and I definitely have seen the same thing on Amazon recently.  Again, not always.

In a way, it's the same psychology as the sign in the window of a store advertising a sale, but you have to walk in to see what they're selling at what price.  Thank heavens it's easier to click!

QVC Customer Care

Hi @Carol08 try clearing your cookies and changing browsers that may help. 

Respected Contributor

Yes I saw it. The first row had prices the others dId not. 

Valued Contributor

I cleared my cookies, and used a different browser, but still couldn't see some of the prices on Jill's Recently on Air items - first page.  Some had the prices, but some did not.