Honored Contributor

Re: No pictures

[ Edited ]

@MalteseMomma,  I can see the product images.   For reference, all of my devices have the most current operating system and browser software versions for those devices.   I use an iMac (macOS 10.13.6) with either Google Chrome (v. 71.0.3578.98), or Safari (v. 12.0.3), or Firefox (v. 64.0.2).   Also,  I use the the mobile Safari browser on my iPad 6 (iOS 12.1.3), iPhone 5 (iOS 10.3.3), and iPad 3 (iOS 9.3.5).

Although I understand the frustration, this website doesn't interact well with some devices or software versions.   Also, it's important to do the usual "housekeeping" (clearing browser cookies/cache/website data, checking for new software updates), and to have at least 2 browsers on your computer to use as a troubleshooting tool.

Your email problem also might be resolved by checking the same things, or you might need to look at your settings -- the failure to display text or remote images often is specific to the email provider and not the sender.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have a  very up to date expensive desk  top and my settings are all correct.Thank you!....and a brand new Ipad

I'm not concerned about QVC 's sales or products or website, so please  don't be bothered trying to figure out my problem

My setting are all correct and  work extreamly  well  every where else I go ........so it is not a problem ,for me.Like i said I no longer shop here!! 

I just come to gab and complain!!...........lol

Respected Contributor

@jimda wrote:

No pictures on anything that is listed unless you go directly to the item. Why????

After I search, a list of products and their images are displayed. So the problem doesn't occur here.

I'm using the Cnrome browser on an Android tablet.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm sorry to contradict you, @MalteseMomma, but if you have been experiencing this issue for a long time and no one else has reported it until today, it seems like it must be tied to your system. I'm certainly not saying the QVC website is great—it is a mess that causes problems no other sites do—but if you check into some of the things that @dooBdoo has recommended, your problems may be solved.

For what it's worth, I have zero issues with seeing images in search results on either my Android tablet or my Windows desktop computers at work and at home. There are often issues reported by iPad users in these forums due to Safari integrations, but the only ones that are current on this subject are from you and the OP in this thread. (And by the way, no one is accusing you of mishandling your devices; we're merely pointing out some easy fixes that typically help people with similar issues.)

I hope you can figure out what is going on and address the problem, even if it doesn't affect you on a daily basis as you have mentioned. Happy browsing...

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I just started last week

Thank you all for trying to help, but we are pretty sure it is not our device but, rather some problem on  QVC's site        Smiley Happy

I can see the product images but I have to click on it first.

I can see all the  images on the cover pages,ect ,just not if I am checking for something special that I want to research

Valued Contributor

I've been having the same problem for days until late last night and today. When I clicked on Items Recently On Air no pictures of items would show. Just the written info under where the picture should be. I'm using my computer windows 10. Maybe a windows update is in order? 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@loriqvc wrote:

I'm sorry to contradict you, @MalteseMomma, but if you have been experiencing this issue for a long time and no one else has reported it until today, it seems like it must be tied to your system. I'm certainly not saying the QVC website is great—it is a mess that causes problems no other sites do—but if you check into some of the things that @dooBdoo has recommended, your problems may be solved.

For what it's worth, I have zero issues with seeing images in search results on either my Android tablet or my Windows desktop computers at work and at home. There are often issues reported by iPad users in these forums due to Safari integrations, but the only ones that are current on this subject are from you and the OP in this thread. (And by the way, no one is accusing you of mishandling your devices; we're merely pointing out some easy fixes that typically help people with similar issues.)

I hope you can figure out what is going on and address the problem, even if it doesn't affect you on a daily basis as you have mentioned. Happy browsing...

A thoughtful and characteristically gracious post, @loriqvc.   I appreciate all your generous help offered daily on these forums.   You’re the best!🌻

Zero issues seeing images with my devices, too.😊

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Esteemed Contributor

Thank you for your kind words, @dooBdoo. I always appreciate your posts as well; you do an excellent job of providing in-depth information to help Community members resolve the issues they're experiencing.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Thank you, @loriqvc.😊

Occasional Contributor

I had pictures yesterday for about 5 minutes and then they were gone. Today I can't bring up one picture from any catagories unless I hit just the one. I guess QVC doesn't want my business because I am not clicking every picture to see what it is. HSN comes up fine. QVC is really changing and not for the better.