Occasional Contributor

No pictures showing on QVC.com

For a week and a half no pictures are showing on QVC's website on my IPad. Descriptive wording but not a single picture, only blank spaces where pictures of products would normally appear. After many years of shopping on QVC, this is disappointing. I have reported the situation to customer service at least three times to no avail.

Contributor

Re: No pictures showing on QVC.com

Have you restarted your IPad?  If you have not done so already, try uninstaliiing and then reinstall the ap.  I haven't had any issues with mine.  Good luck

Honored Contributor

Download and temporarily use a different browser.  Safari isn't always compatible with QVC computer system.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I use the website - not the app - on my iPad and it shows pictures.

It sounds like this is an iPad issue, not Q's issue.

Do a hard reset on your iPad. Hold the home and power buttons down until the iPad shuts down and the apple comes back on for the power up. 

Occasional Contributor

Thank you all for the kind suggestions. I have tried all of these suggestions and still no change. Today, QVC customer service requested a screenshot of the homepage showing all blank spaces , no photos, and said upon receipt of that the QVC it department would be informed of the situation. So, I have done that and hope the matter can be resolved quickly.  I have no problem with any other website I frequent, only QVC.com. The same problem exists on the QVC app, which I deleted and re-installed as suggested. I don't see how it can be an Apple issue when all other websites function perfectly. We shall see ...  

Respected Contributor

How old is your iPad and have you done the most current updates? 

I don't have problems here using Safari or DuckDuckGo and only shop on an iPad.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624   Safari isn't always compatible with more than QVC.

New Contributor

I started having this problem as of 2 weeks ago.  Have tried viewing QVC on Safari, Firefox, and Chrome on my lap top.  I have tried viewing QVC on my iphone and my ipad.  I have emptied the cache, checked the permission settings, restarted all devices and deleted and reinstalled the app and bookmark.  Everything was fine until 2 weeks ago.  I can see HSN pictures just fine.  It's only QVC. Just talked to QVC customer service and they claim they don't have a tech dept to talk to that can help with this.  They're losing my business because I cannot see the pictures. 

Occasional Contributor

The same thing is happening for me. Customer care said IT would be informed and would get back to me but the problem continues. I've been a loyal QVC shopper for a very long time. I can no longer shop if I can't see pictures of the items offered.