Respected Contributor

Re: No phone customer service

[ Edited ]

@QVCorders wrote:

Hi Kim, I emailed your suggested address (QVCSocialTeam@qvc) over a week ago and still no reply.  I have explained that i have ordered food products several times and never had an issue and not one refund necessary.  However the NutriSystem back to basics product is not worth the value and the product is subpar. After trying some of the items I would like a refund for Order .  It is advertised as refundable if you are not satisfied even if you tried all the items.  Please refund asap.  Thank you.

What is going on with Customer Service QVC?!  Beth/QVC helped me with similar thing...responded immediately, and issued credit...no return required!  Just as QVC/Marie advertises when selling this product. Please respond Q...person is due same credit I was issued without any problem!

I'm not even ordering anymore these days, too much seems a mess here. Smiley Sad

Removed order number

Esteemed Contributor

I totally hear you! I bought a shirt 3 weeks ago and its sitting at our post office (supposedly!). By now someone should be manning the Customer Service phone calls!

QVC Customer Care

[ Edited ]

Hi @QVCorders I am sorry you were disappointed in the NutriSystem. It is one of the food items that need to be returned for a refund. You can use the prepaid return label, it you do not have it you can print it from your order on the website. 

Respected Contributor

@Alice-QVC wrote:

Hi @QVCorders I am sorry you were disappointed in the NutriSystem. It is one of the food items that need to be returned for a refund. You can use the prepaid return label, it you do not have it you can print it from your order on the website. 

Not true. Mine (Nutrisystem! Same product#) was refunded, no return necessary "as advertised" during presentation.

20 year customer here...never saw these problems.

Occasional Contributor

[ Edited ]

Alice, to return the product is not what is advertised.  Please note on this same blog that Beth refunded super contributor amyb for the same product without the return. Please reply asap.  I will not order anything from QVC until this is resolved.

Visitor

QVC -

I have been tryiing unsuccessfully to contact customer service for weeks.

I have multiple returns that were sent back nearly a month ago (for which I have USPS shipping receipts), that are not reflected on my account and for which I am still incurring charges..  I understand these are unusal times, that delays should be expected, and that patience is neccessary.  However, there is a baseline level of customer service that needs to be met, regardless.  It's unacceptable and unethical to have full at-will access to customers payment information, yet no longer be operating at a standard baseline level of customer service care.  In effect, breaking your own previously agreed upon policy and procedures by, without notice, no longer offering customers any reasonable means by which they can speak to a QVC rep when needing to resolve important issues of erroneous and essentially, by definition, fraudulent charges for returned items, long in your receipt.  Issues which are definitely and soley the fault of the QVC company, and not the customer.  

Please reognize that this frustration is not directed at the hard working members of the QVC care team.  I've been in business long enough to know the people tasked with solving the problems day to day, are not the removed and careless decision makers who created the problems.

Contributor

I am still waiting on an item that was ordered on 4/27.  It has been in the In Process, Backorder, In Process cycle for almost 6 weeks.  I received that same item in different sizes and colors within about 2 weeks of orderring.  I did receive an email that said I should receive the item by May 22nd.  I have tried and tried to call CS.  I started shopping at QVC in the early 90's and now I am done.  So many problems over the last 2 years with wrong items shipped, the In Process/Backorder cycle and poor CS has made it impossible to be a pleasant experience.

kb

Occasional Contributor

Alice, to return the product is not what is advertised.  Please note on this same blog that Beth refunded super contributor amyb for the same product without the return. Please reply asap.  I will not order anything from QVC until this is resolved.

2 days ago and still no response.  Hello?  Please respond advising what the final decision is regarding the above reply to you.  thanks.

QVC Customer Care

@QVCorders 

I am sending you an email in reply.

Beth QVC

Valued Contributor

When I finally got thrua few weeks ago I heard a dog barking. The lady explained they were working from home! So I have no idea why they are having such poor service. I will neverbuy fro QVC again! I can find pretty much anything they sell from another store. They are now using Covid for an excuse.