Frequent Contributor

It is unbelievable that well over  a month,  QVC does not have PHONE CUSTOMER SERVICE any longer.  The phone prompts take you to their automated system which does not help when you have delivery issues and want your money refunded.  I made an order on May 2, due on the 13th and still is in process and not left.  Unacceptable

QVC Customer Care

Re: No phone customer service

Hi @Hoping for the best 

I am very sorry that you have not been able to get thru to Customer Service. I checked on your order from May 2nd and there is a notation of a delay. We hope to ship soon. 

We appreciate your patience.

Barb

Customer Care

Esteemed Contributor

Shocking: I got through to CS by phone TWICE this morning! 

They were minimally helpful, but still... The trick seems to be calling when they are first open, at 8:00 a.m. EDT.

I received an email from QVC on Thursday stating that they had received my return, which actually contained multiple clothing items. I wanted to know when I would receive credit for the returned items, as the billing period on my Q card is about to end, and I do not want to pay the additional EZ Pays for items that have been returned.

What irked me most was the clothing item ordered over 2 weeks ago. Presented on a Kim Gravel show on TV. Showing nothing. Apparently not even in a warehouse. What?! I have seen reviews posted for it. During this period the item has gone on clearance- almost $12.00 less. CS could give me no info more than their lame covid-19 go-to excuse AND that they could not credit me with the reduced price. I have to wait until the item is received, which means another call to CS.

Only answer is to cease ordering here altogether.

On a brighter note: I have rediscovered Target. Having some things shipped, others picked up in store. They have adjusted prices for items that went on sale yesterday that were purchased last week and issued refunds for returns promptly. Picking up another item later today. Quality of the clothing items purchased has been much better than anticipated, especially for the prices charged. 

I anxiously await the return of my local Marshalls.

Honored Contributor

@Barbara-QVC 

How is that acceptable for anyone,  placed an order with Glossier last night and it shipped today, 

Allow people to cancel orders

@Barbara-QVC wrote:

Hi @Hoping for the best 

I am very sorry that you have not been able to get thru to Customer Service. I checked on your order from May 2nd and there is a notation of a delay. We hope to ship soon. 

We appreciate your patience.

Barb

Customer Care

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
QVC Customer Care

@I am still oxox 

I am happy to hear your item shipped so quickly! Unfortunately different vendors and different warehouses are experiencing some delays. 

Barb

Honored Contributor

@Barbara-QVC 

Well it is no longer acceptable to make customers wait two weeks plus, sorry no more excuses

@Barbara-QVC wrote:

@I am still oxox 

I am happy to hear your item shipped so quickly! Unfortunately different vendors and different warehouses are experiencing some delays. 

Barb

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Frequent Contributor

I received the delay notice 5 days after the order was to have been received.  The delay notice should have been issued beforehand.  No customer service by phone.  No explanation from customer service as to the delay on this topic.    AND I receive a promotional email notice to "check out and buy again" the same item, of which I have not received.  

Respected Contributor

I too have been trying to get help with a refund request on a food item I was not happy with...no answer for weeks on phone, busy signal only. Emailed over a week ago...received an automated email saying "we received your email, please be patient as everything is taking longer etc."...but since then nothing. And I'm not sure it is just not buried under a barrage of requests now and little help.  

Can anyone from CSV respond to me here and direct me as to how to move this forward, who/how to make contact and have it resolved??  Thanks in advance...

QVC Customer Care

@amyb 

I am sorry that our customer services people are unable to respond to you. Please tell me what the item is and I will arrange for an immediate refund for you.

Beth QVC

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi Beth...thank you for the quick response.

It was Nutrisystem, which I got on easy pay so probably only have a few payments taken thus far...

Please confirm when completed. Thanks.