Frequent Contributor

Ordered a jacket on March 17th. In processing for 6 days, finally shipped but still no jacket. Come on QVC, you can do better, been shopping with you for over 20 years.

Highlighted
Contributor

It took 4 months to straighten out my on line account information.  Every rep said, after many reps speaking with, all is fine until you tried to get into it.   then there were 2 accounts created by another rep., that took a while.

Ordered items, screwed up three items, went on live chat.  First response was I do not have any information.  I indicated neither do I that is why I am calling to get info on my order.   Screwed that one up to.   Cancelled a credit card beginning of the week,  CS Rep indicated it was off my account.  When I ordered items end of week it was put on the credit card I closed out.   Total confusion when speaking to rep.   All they tell you is either  "I am sorry" or "All is taken care of"   and then you find out it is not taken care of and you have to basically walk the rep thru it to get it finalized.

QVC is going down.  Any company that grows so big will have problems and that is where QVC is now.  Too, too many Designers selling overpriced items made in China.

America does not need all this phone designer stuff.   Hosts putting on airs and pretending they are on stage while selling goods made in China.   QVC has become an outlet for quote Designers to sell their overpriced goods and are taking advantage of customers, especially in the shipping and handling department.

New Contributor

I absolutely agree with.  I have a return package sitting at the post office waiting for pick up since March 18. I have a denim & co top I ordered, 8 days ago,  still hasn't shipped to me yet or will it let me cancel it.  Going down hill is the perfect description of what's going on.  And don't forget the " Sorry for the inconvenience". 

I checked on my order placed on Saturday 3/23 and it is still listed as "in process". Started a "live chat"....after  8 minutes of NO response, called Customer Service.

Customer Service said "we are behind at the processing facility"......sent an email letting them know that this is NOT the QVC that we are used to. Have been shopping QVC for over 25 years. Very disappointing.

QVC Customer Care

Hi @twokats I am so sorry for the delay we have been experiencing some delays in the warehouse. 

QVC Customer Care

Hi @Frenchtoast I checked your orders placed 3/23 and they are moving through the process of shipping. Your estimated delivery date for both is 3/29 so keep an eye out a tracking number should be available soon.

Honored Contributor

@bdoby wrote:

It took 4 months to straighten out my on line account information.  Every rep said, after many reps speaking with, all is fine until you tried to get into it.   then there were 2 accounts created by another rep., that took a while.

Ordered items, screwed up three items, went on live chat.  First response was I do not have any information.  I indicated neither do I that is why I am calling to get info on my order.   Screwed that one up to.   Cancelled a credit card beginning of the week,  CS Rep indicated it was off my account.  When I ordered items end of week it was put on the credit card I closed out.   Total confusion when speaking to rep.   All they tell you is either  "I am sorry" or "All is taken care of"   and then you find out it is not taken care of and you have to basically walk the rep thru it to get it finalized.

QVC is going down.  Any company that grows so big will have problems and that is where QVC is now.  Too, too many Designers selling overpriced items made in China.

America does not need all this phone designer stuff.   Hosts putting on airs and pretending they are on stage while selling goods made in China.   QVC has become an outlet for quote Designers to sell their overpriced goods and are taking advantage of customers, especially in the shipping and handling department.

@bdoby   I think you need to shop somewhere else.....and do it fast!

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

Re: No order yet.....My problem . . this is the second item to go off the grid

Ordered a HairUDo wig and it was to be delivered March 25.  It has dropped into a black hole of USPS.  I had a Jai bracelet same thing.  the Q was kind enough to overnight another to me. . . but is was the croco stations and not the foral.  So sent it back. . Now this. . .Good Grief!!!!  Calling CS this morning

Super Contributor

Re: No order yet.....My problem . . this is the second item to go off the grid

I think with the HUGE increase in on lines sales across the world. . the delivery structure can not keep up. . .the USPS INNOVATIONS. . hand off has been the problem for my two things as stated above.

Frequent Contributor

My order was placed on the 17th, not the 23rd. Is a jacket. It was in processing for 6 days